What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns say Cameron Smith 'The Best Of All Time'

Tommy Smith

Referee
This is the greatest example of "recency bias" you'll see.

Everyone was fawning over Thurston for the last two years - and justifiably so - calling him the greatest ever.

Now suddenly he's basically been injured all year and out of the spotlight and lo and behold, Smith is now the greatest of all time.

Gee who saw that coming!

Next year JT will be back and he'll be the greatest of all time.

Joey's brother is the absolute worst at this phenomenon.

I love the way that two incredible Rugby League players both call Smith The Best they've seen, and bunch of nobodys think their nobody opinions carry enough weight to overrule.

Johns' record in no way eclipses Smith's. Johns' opinion about Smith isn't based on fashion. Johns is in more of a position to be taken seriously on the matter than you bunch of nutless pouffes.

Sphagnum

Coach
Smith never goes missing. For a guy to perform week in week out at the highest level with the consistency he has shown, I don't think there is any doubt.

Love him or hate him, he is an outstanding footy player.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I love the way that two incredible Rugby League players both call Smith The Best they've seen, and bunch of nobodys think their nobody opinions carry enough weight to overrule.

Johns' record in no way eclipses Smith's. Johns' opinion about Smith isn't based on fashion. Johns is in more of a position to be taken seriously on the matter than you bunch of nutless pouffes.
Lol settle down tough guy.

Smith reckons JT is the greatest ever. But Thurston reckons Smith is the greatest.

f**k, who to believe?! Who holds the nuffy opinion between the two?

mozza91

Coach

I'm sure you'd be of the same opinion of Joey's views had he nominated a New South Welshman as the best player he's seen?

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Smith for mind is the goat although plenty of people disqualify Johns because he like to get on the gear, ignoring that plenty of other players love line or a pinga as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts