What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus Crichton

davi

Juniors
I've been impressed the few times I've seen him play. Probably reminds me of a younger and healthy Anthony Watmough. I would have suggested it would have been harder for him to get a crack at NSW because the Blues have so much depth at second row. But because of the implosion this year there might be some players on the chopping block so he might get a look in. Any Thoughts?

POPEYE

Coach
I've been impressed the few times I've seen him play. Probably reminds me of a younger and healthy Anthony Watmough. I would have suggested it would have been harder for him to get a crack at NSW because the Blues have so much depth at second row. But because of the implosion this year there might be some players on the chopping block so he might get a look in. Any Thoughts?

Crikey, you know to belittle a bloke, most of us want Angus to become the next Bradley Clyde . . . Anthony could only dream of covering the ground in leaps and bounds

Spot On

Coach
Keep the poor bloke as far away from the NSW set up as possible. Nothing good for him there. Will only destroy his development.

AJB1102

First Grade
The kid is incredible. Best forward at souffs by a mile. He'd look good in that Cronulla #11 when Lewis hangs up the boots.

souths_reborn

Juniors
As a Souths fan, he is has been a shining light in a very lackluster team. What is impresses me about him is his maturity and the fact that he is able to analyse what is going on around him and act accordingly. In terms of the physical side of things, he is a great combination of strength, power and speed. His greatest strength is that he is able to step around defenders while maintaining his balance and power; when most player step they lose a bit a power and balance but Angus never seems to. I think he and Nathan Brown have to be picked next year for origin if they are performing to the same standard next season.

davi

Juniors
Crikey, you know to belittle a bloke, most of us want Angus to become the next Bradley Clyde . . . Anthony could only dream of covering the ground in leaps and bounds

Watmough whole career can't be judged by what he did at Parramatta where he was in his twilight. People have short memory's.

Pedge1971

First Grade
The kid is good but please save blokes like him and Cleary for a few years to develop!

He tried his guts out today but was monstered at times by the Cows who were waiting for him. Still managed to show a few touches of class though.

We have some good backrowers. Let him go for a few years.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Angus Chricton is a few months older then Coen Hess, Angus has played 24 games to Coen's 25.

They are progressing remarkedly similar. Queensland rushed to get Hess into origin, while people involved with the Blues are saying give Angus a few years.

King hit

Coach
In Andernach, Germany?

6958288-3x2-700x467.jpg

Latest posts