What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANNOUNCEMENT!

skandofan

Juniors
f**k off
who gives a shit

wow u won a game- ur stuffed next yr when u hav no players- except a whole bunch of mini-me's and two highly overrated centres and a forward who's best years were with the broncos-not nth qld

Grantwhy

Juniors
skandofan said:
f**k off
who gives a shit

wow u won a game- ur stuffed next yr when u hav no players- except a whole bunch of mini-me's and two highly overrated centres and a forward who's best years were with the broncos-not nth qld

Bad day skandofan?

cheer-up, it could be worse

you could be a South supporter ](*,)

that reminds me

*goes off to find the Souths - Wooden Spoon Sportsbet ticket*

:twisted:

Tigertread

Juniors
skandofan said:
f**k off
who gives a shit

Winner are grinners. :D :D :D

Kasper

Bench
skandofan said:
f**k off
who gives a shit

And the tigers will have better players than us. :lol:

King Tigerman

Juniors
also we were counting down the days to mad monday
would be sad sunday but i dont think footballers are allowed to get pissed on planes anymore

rastus

Juniors
Grantwhy said:
skandofan said:
f**k off
who gives a shit

Bad day skandofan?

cheer-up, it could be worse

you could be a South supporter ](*,)

that reminds me

*goes off to find the Souths - Wooden Spoon Sportsbet ticket*

:twisted:

Wow, you've had your best season ever, and still not made it into an 8 team semi-final series. NQ have been a real success :lol: :lol:

Latest posts