What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Canberra star locked up for police punch up

yobbo84

First Grade
Hmmmmm...... so Tedesco admits to Squid Game slur? Now that too much time has passed for anyone to care? How convenient.

“It was disappointing as a leader and a role model for the game,” Tedesco said.

“The way I handled it I spoke to who was affected and owned up to it.

“I was obviously disappointed but happy with how I approached it all and it was all sort of settled.

“It was more about owning up to that and taking responsibility.

Source: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/2c5af5ed2d2e24347c2eca30c2e63998

yobbo84

First Grade
He didn't actually admit to it.

Reading the rest of the article, it seems he was talking about being out on the piss.

"I spoke to who was affected and owned up to it."

I doubt he owned up to Ms Trinh in regards to being drunk.

Valheru

Coach
"I spoke to who was affected and owned up to it."

I doubt he owned up to Ms Trinh in regards to being drunk.

Read the rest of the article... it sounds to me like he is talking about the club and his team mates. Bringing the game in to disrepute is what he was fined for and that seems to be what he is addressing. The article is very vague in terms of what exactly he is saying. Things like he is a leader and needs to look after the younger ones on a night out etc.

The only indicator that he could be talking about the slur is the "awareness" comment but that is also vague.

The article itself never states that he admitted to saying it.

nick87

Coach
Dumb football guy made dumb inappropriate remark... STOP THE PRESSERS
Also unless James Tedesco wishes to fulfill the contract he signed with the Raiders and get viciously assaulted, UNPOVOKED MIGHT I ADD, by the boys in blue, then please take this to the Tedesco's a racist thread

This is about RaiderLives.