What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Canberra star locked up for police punch up

Generalzod

Immortal
The Teddy incident seems impossible to prove one way or the other. Unless there's video evidence he will deny his guilt and she can't prove her story is true.

Even if she has a friend to back up her claims. Teddy has friends to back up his.
What a nothing story this is…I wonder how many times Teddy has has heard the name Sopranos or Goodfellas used being of Italian heritage…

Last edited:

BadnMean

Juniors
The whole situation is bizarre, I find it hard to believe an adult would walk up to a stranger and yell that at them?

But then again, who would make that up?

You've never been out late on a Friday or Saturday in literally any town in Australia then?

Drunk people trying to impress their mates or just full of juice & thinking they are funnier than they really are... Happens every weekend.

I don't think it's a hanging offence but it's pretty clear Teddy did it & just doesn't feel like owning up.

You've never been out late on a Friday or Saturday in literally any town in Australia then?

Drunk people trying to impress their mates or just full of juice & thinking they are funnier than they really are... Happens every weekend.

I don't think it's a hanging offence but it's pretty clear Teddy did it & just doesn't feel like owning up.
I don’t think it is.

Valheru

Coach

lol how do you conclude that?

You have absolutely no idea if he did it or not.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Our whole premise is that we don't know if he actually did it or not. She (and friends) says yes, he (and friends) says no.
Seems a really strange thing to make up... But it doesn't seem strange that someone would yell "Squid game" at an Asian person. Wrong, sure. But strange, no.

No, we don't know 100%, but it's definitely more plausible that he said it, rather than someone making it up. Well, in my mind anyway, but I'm just a pleb on an NRL site.

Seems a really strange thing to make up... But it doesn't seem strange that someone would yell "Squid game" at an Asian person. Wrong, sure. But strange, no.

No, we don't know 100%, but it's definitely more plausible that he said it, rather than someone making it up. Well, in my mind anyway, but I'm just a pleb on an NRL site.
Really? I think it’s a very odd thing to say. As I said in an earlier post, that it’s like saying ‘Sopranos‘ to an Italian person. Not impossible of course but very strange.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Really? I think it’s a very odd thing to say. As I said in an earlier post, that it’s like saying ‘Sopranos‘ to an Italian person. Not impossible of course but very strange.
Hmmm I guess we've been exposed to different people brother.

The Italian thing is a stretch in my opinion, as they'd get called Mediterranean Descendant before Sopranos, which is still wrong and shouldn't happen but it does.

Aussies can be pretty imaginative with insults so no, it doesn't seem strange to me.

myrrh ken

First Grade
If Sopranos was at its height of popularity right now, yep can totally see some obnoxious git on the turps shouting it out.

Latest posts