What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Creeping Jesus article

saints4ever

First Grade
Although it sucks his coaching career is ending as he says, but I think we are in a good position for him to stay. He seems to really enjoy coaching us, and the club seems to doing ok by him as well

Minh

First Grade
Great article, Bennett is a LEGEND, one of the great sports coaches in the world. He is a great man manager, turning the bad ones to good and the good ones to be great. This man does not just build top flight footy teams and players, he builds great characters as well.

Take for example the time when he told Neville (Costigan) to pack his bags at the Bronco's for disciplinary reasons, I honestly believe this made him a better person. He once quoted somewhere that 'I love Wayne Bennett' after his sacking and just before he came to Saints which proves that the man has the respect of his players, and vice versa, even after adversity.

Latest posts