What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Elliott ton!

SirShire

First Grade
Why? Because I think that a excellent opener should be open for selection for Australia again one day? Who knows? Langer and Hayden could have shockers?

Its always a possibility...

SirShire

First Grade
And Jimmy Maher walks out and scores the highest ever individual score in the ING cup and helps his side reach the highest ever total in the ING :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Matt Elliott today scored his 5th ton of the season, and is curretnyl on 128*.

He requires another 4 runs to become the first player to reach 1000 Pura Cup runs for the season.

SirShire

First Grade
On 137* he has just eclipsed 1000 Pure Cup runs for the season.

This guy really is unbelievable!!!! :clap:

SirShire

First Grade
Me.

Can't you bring yourself to admit that Elliott is an excellent batsmen? Or is that all you have to say about him just posting another massive ton?

Seems all the batsmen you wouldn't pick are all scoring tons on a weekly basis now!

BTW, Elliott 153*

Macca

Coach
Thats because all the batsmen that are picked are in Sri Lanka, you dill. Scoring tons for Vic is a long way from doing it for Australia. It is, however, the next best thing, so congradulations go to him.

SirShire

First Grade
I'm sure that if you put him into that test team, he would be batting just as well, if not better.

Onya Herb.

161*

SirShire

First Grade
At stumps, Elliot is 162* and Hodge is 115*

Victoria is 1/312

Bowling O M R W
Wright 20 5 58 0
Denton 22 8 67 0
Kremerskothen 13 1 42 0 (1nb)
Downton 17 2 54 0
Doherty 19 2 66 1
Marsh 5 0 23 0

Rustay

Juniors
Great effort there from the Tassie bowlers :clap:

Elliot is in good form so well done to him. Marcus North continues to be in good form too, atm 96*. Go Northy! :D

Stormin Norman

Juniors
he's got a few more runs than that in the 1st class summer he scored some against inda hodge went past 1000 today aswel add the 264 against india and the few he made for aus a

SirShire

First Grade
047397.jpg

:lol: :clap:

Hoggy

Bench
Both of them are gone today.

Elliott 166 (run out as well, bowlers couldn't get him out)
Hodge 121 (caught by Di Venuto off Denton so I'd guess he got an edge to the slips)

Moss and Hussey are in at the moment 3/337.