What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another from Canberra?

Capital_Dragon

Juniors
Williams hasn't quite lived up to the hype from early in his career and had trouble transitioning to first grade. Being dropped to the Mounties and knowing that with Milford/Cornish coming through he is at the bottom of the halves pile wouldn't have done much for his form.

For the right money on a short term contract it would be worth seeing what he can do given our lack of depth in the halves.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Interesting that we don't even cop a mention in that article, yet penrith do..

Given the rumours re: Williams and Soward, surely this seems like just beat up to force the hand of either the canberra raiders or the st george illawarra raiders..

Or could it be that a footy forum rumour simply isn't true?

BennyV

Referee
Interesting that we don't even cop a mention in that article, yet penrith do..

Given the rumours re: Williams and Soward, surely this seems like just beat up to force the hand of either the canberra raiders or the st george illawarra raiders..

Or could it be that a footy forum rumour simply isn't true?

Dont be ridiculous!

tumbidragon

First Grade
Another rumor. Gould wants Benchi
That would be awesome :lol:. Panthers had to pay overs for Sowie. Up to 700k by some reports (although I doubt it). Imagine what Bunji would siphon from the pantheres cap! 1.2Mil? But then again, he's the greatest most superuperest player to ever take a rugby leage field, no?

Last edited:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Halves for next season are Widdop / Rangi Chase. Don't even bother looking into rumours about other halves joining the squad.

And if Williams does join it won't be for that much cash as he will be behind Rangi and Widdop.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Halves for next season are Widdop / Rangi Chase. Don't even bother looking into rumours about other halves joining the squad.

And if Williams does join it won't be for that much cash as he will be behind Rangi and Widdop.
Chase isn't coming mate.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Are you sure Willow? The guy I spoke to who is well connected to the club tells me he is and we will probably see him join this season.

What have you heard?

to_ddeath

Coach
Williams - a step forward for the future.
Chase- a step backwards from the past.

I know who I'd prefer....

T.

Latest posts