What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Joke Of A Performance

Bring back choc

Juniors
Josh Morris = CRAP.

How many more times will this kid lose the ball when hit in a tackle. He cost us that try, and he alone. For his sake i hope it doesn't cost us the game. The second half he is playing for his future at saints. Lets also hope he knows that.

Ben Creagh = WHAT THE F$%K!!!!!!!

What the hell is he doing??????? He needs to wake up and run out wide. Rep footy is no where near coming his way unless he does something.

THIS GAME IS VERY HARD TO WATCH.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
one mistake that cost a try, defensive, another try, dropped ball 47th minaut getting to play the ball will that cost us too, i dont know whats going throught his mind realy, a lot of talent waisting? hopefuly not

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
This is one of the lowest moment I can remember as a Dragon fan.

I'm not upset, I just feel gutted.
im with you man, :? ive given up this, i wish we could skip this year, thanks brown, you should have quite three years ago, you will never get another chance, your a joke brown

jc155776

Coach
200px-Suicide_Booth.JPG

Condolences People. We are here to help.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
also the ref was prick cant ref for sh*t as for the vidio ref give 3 minutes in that box with him f**kwit

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think all the players have lost all faith in Brown.

Players with great respect for their coach would never dish up this kinda sh*t.