What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another signing?

eloquentEEL

First Grade
All the newspapers are saying that Blacklock rejected a better offer from Parra to stay at the Dragons.

Does this mean Parra can expect one more significant signing before the start of 2004?

Are they chasing another winger?

Will they now offer Dunley more to stay?

Freak

Juniors
I think you will find that we did made a considerably good offer to Blacklock, however that offer had to be excepted by a certain date and if not taken it was off th table. Apparently we came extremely close to sealing the deal as well, but a last minute decision by Blacklock stopped it from going through. Anyway since that time we have now signed both Grothe and Thorman, so it would be my understanding that the money has been spent, well at least the majority of it anyway.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Fair enough. I guess it was just the way the articles were written it made it sound like the Blacklock offer was still current.

Gronk

Staff member
All the newspapers are saying that Blacklock rejected a better offer from Parra to stay at the Dragons.

Does this mean Parra can expect one more significant signing before the start of 2004?

Are they chasing another winger?

Will they now offer Dunley more to stay?

Mate you've got it all wrong. Parra made an offer to Nathan Blacklock's nephew. He's currently only 7 years old but remember this name - Bevan French.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Mate you've got it all wrong. Parra made an offer to Nathan Blacklock's nephew. He's currently only 7 years old but remember this name - Bevan French.

Sorry, no idea what I was thinking..... THIRTEEN YEARS AGO

Latest posts