What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Trindall issue

Frenzy.

Immortal
Morris had to gain special dispensation for Braydon Trindall to play on Saturday after star playmaker Shaun Johnson succumbed to a groin injury and he opted for the 21-year-old ahead of former NSW Origin five-eighth Matt Moylan.

Who knows the rules around this?

He can't be added to top squad because Bronwyn's Cherry is using it as a placeholder. I think. I think Tricky is still a dev player. SOMEONE tell me it isn't so!

Would Bomber need to get dispensation on a weekly basis or is it a week by week thing?

Could be Trindall can't be picked.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/08/29/sharks-rack-up-big-win-as-cowboys-lose-morgan/

He can't be added to top squad because Bronwyn's Cherry is using it as a placeholder. I think. I think Tricky is still a dev player. SOMEONE tell me it isn't so!

Would Bomber need to get dispensation on a weekly basis or is it a week by week thing?

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/08/29/sharks-rack-up-big-win-as-cowboys-lose-morgan/
I thought it was because he had been one of two put out of the original team list, meaning they couldn't use him, hence why they started saying Moylan got "injured" later in the week, then they got dispensation to get Trindall back in the squad

Frenzy.

Immortal
I thought it was because he had been one of two put out of the original team list, meaning they couldn't use him, hence why they started saying Moylan got "injured" later in the week, then they got dispensation to get Trindall back in the squad

Thank fekk for that.

Also just confirmed he is Top 30 so I'd say you're correct

One of the few in here that ever is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank fekk for that.

Also just confirmed he is Top 30 so I'd say you're correct

One of the few in here that ever is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Throws light on why Morris and Gallen have come out and insisted that Moylan was injured, not dropped, the second time round.
Good to see some inner-club "workings" going on

Another “quality” thread started by this bum just because he didn’t have a f**king clue.

Why don’t you do some research before you start more dribble you bum?

You couldn’t find it in any stats eh ?

snout

First Grade
I have an issue with the number of Trindall issues.
We need to limit the amount of issues related to any one topic.
Otherwise we will need a filing system.

I have no dihorea!
oh bloody spell check prediction shite!

Oh wait thats right!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I wonder what coinage he signed for. Why are some salaries published and other not mentioned?
Less than Hynes is my guess, no where near Chad/Valentine dollars.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I wonder what coinage he signed for. Why are some salaries published and other not mentioned?
Less than Hynes is my guess, no where near Chad/Valentine dollars.

None are published. What the journos guess is the salary is what is published IMO.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’m really not liking him coming on as a middle forward, we lose to much forward momentum and starch in defence.
i want him getting game time but not in the middle.

I don't really think he's being groomed as a middle to be honest. I think this is all about making sure he gets game time, builds endurance at NRL level and creates another "next man up"

I think he'll play left edge. In lieu of W Graham. Has the skills and size to assume that role.