What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another two players named....

Status
Not open for further replies.

transporter

Juniors
heard on 2ky yesterday that the rumour around newcastle is that there are maybe two more players named with the drug scandal.

there is also a report in RLW these players if true could be named either this week or next week, lets hope not. we dont need any more dramas.

Jono078

Referee
I've heard that for a long time now.

No use speculating or anything though, we can't do anything about it, but wait and see what goes down.

CJG 182

Juniors
Mmm I've heard one name in particular so far, it will suck if true but wouldn't the end of the world in terms of on field losses

Serc

First Grade
Yoshy, don't suggest stuff like that mate...and in any case, have a think about our ex-Dragons players that we have left :p Wes and Lulia...then have a read of CJG's post again and its obviously not going to be them! lol

Hell even me mentioning those two names above is not really appropriate...do you get my drift now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.