What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford Arrested

blaza88z

Coach
LOL@SOUFFS!!
kekbye-risitas.gif

yobbo84

First Grade
1. What a d*ckhead.
2. I hope the victim is OK.
3. NRL contracts end 31 October, so he's still a Bronco, despite what they say.
4. He was never signed as Adam Reynold's replacement, despite what media simpletons say. He was signed as a 14.

roofromoz

First Grade
Which is interesting, if he isnt under any contract to any NRL club at the moment does the NRL integrity unit have any role to play?

He's still under contract at Brisbane until October 31 and would be registered nevertheless, so yes.

BunniesMan

Immortal
A) He's still a Broncos player
B) If this enables us to get out of his contract without paying a cent I consider that a win. He is not an asset at this stage of his career even if he was clean off the field.
C) If next season is a struggle for us and especially if Reynolds is doing well in Brisbane blokes will be getting sacked for the ridiculous decisions we've made in retention and recruitment this year.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
For mine the part that stood out 'Forest Lake man's, like serious a million every season for 5 years and lives at Forest Lake. Smh. 40 minutes to training from stack standard little boxes.
Weird

Perth Red

Post Whore
For mine the part that stood out 'Forest Lake man's, like serious a million every season for 5 years and lives at Forest Lake. Smh. 40 minutes to training from stack standard little boxes.
Weird
Maybe he knew he wasnt worth that, and that would be his one big payday and hidden his money under the mattress for a rainy day!

Latest posts