What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford Arrested

johns_reds

First Grade
For mine the part that stood out 'Forest Lake man's, like serious a million every season for 5 years and lives at Forest Lake. Smh. 40 minutes to training from stack standard little boxes.
Weird

I thought that too back when I read this article earlier in the year.

He has two properties in forest lake? Like wtf, what a shit place to invest your millions

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I thought that too back when I read this article earlier in the year.

He has two properties in forest lake? Like wtf, what a shit place to invest your millions
Probably why the wife was not happy.

Nice nice pads anywhere near Red Hill. Forest Lake....smh

gerg

Juniors
Unfortunately for him he is no longer a gun player, so I hope he enjoyed playing Q Cup because he might be staying there.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Bennett strikes again. Masterful stroke keeps his curse going. Will his legacy to Souffs keep giving
Could it be that there was no room left under the grand Souffs carpet or was it simply the timing that preventing the standard sweeping

butchmcdick

Immortal
For mine the part that stood out 'Forest Lake man's, like serious a million every season for 5 years and lives at Forest Lake. Smh. 40 minutes to training from stack standard little boxes.
Weird
Me too

not really a millionaires playground ol Forrest Lake