What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any details on the Dolphins Kings deal?

T-Boon

Coach
I think it is going to be confusing for young fans to see KINGS across the jersey.
Here is this team that people don't know well yet and does not have a name except Dolphins and we are going to have a set of circumstances where their jersey says KINGS in gigantic lettering with in comparison a very small dolphin badge above it and to the left.
It is a bad, confusing start to trying to establish an identity.
Instead of being the Brisbane Dolphins they might be known as the Dolphin Kings (like the Tiger King).
They would be well advised to put their sponsorship on the back and have DOLPHINS be the main ad at the front.
This is the way.

I think it is going to be confusing for young fans to see KINGS across the jersey.
Here is this team that people don't know well yet and does not have a name except Dolphins and we are going to have a set of circumstances where their jersey says KINGS in gigantic lettering with in comparison a very small dolphin badge above it and to the left.
Instead of being the Brisbane Dolphins they might be known as the Dolphin Kings (like the Tiger King).
They would be well advised to put their sponsorship on the back and have DOLPHINS be the main ad at the front.
This is the way.
Didnt appear to be an issue for the GC Jets.....um I mean Titans

titans-lap-9082924.jpg

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
This is the way.
The people in the market they are servicing know them very well because they have a long and successful history here

titoelcolombiano

First Grade

Latest posts