What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Indy or Japanese fans?

Special K

Coach
Just wondering if any of you guys are into some of the indy feds like ROH, CZW, IWA:MS or any of the Japanese ones?

Right now the hottest fed around has got to be ROH. Homicide is just going nuts, as is Corino. Plus they have some of the greatest wrestlers today like Daniels, Joe, Ki' to name a few.

As for Japan I am a huge Toyrumon mark. It's so crazy. I have no idea whats going on story line wise but god damn who cares if there is a gorilla midget at ringside? CIMA is killing it in the ring. Ah it is good fun.

Special K

Coach
xpw? oh you poor child. That means you had to watch angel! argh get some good wrestling into this man :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
personally i hate to watch the indy stuff. their is only a small proportion that can take thre bumps and sell the moves, WWE train especially hard on this, i know wrestling is fake but indy type stuff, TNA aswell make it look ameture

Special K

Coach
Japanese death matches are good but I'd rather watch their Jnr matches or even with the big boys and their stiff battles. God I'll never forget when Vader got hit so hard his eye fell out and he pushed it back in and tried to keep going :oops: . Japanese wrestling is hella cool.

Special K

Coach
Raider_69 said:
personally i hate to watch the indy stuff. their is only a small proportion that can take thre bumps and sell the moves, WWE train especially hard on this, i know wrestling is fake but indy type stuff, TNA aswell make it look ameture
Depends what your watching.

Most of the indy guys are better workers than WWE guys. If you were to watch a ROH show you see better wrestling and some of the TNA guys like AJ could wrestle rings around mosr WWE workers.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hulkamanic 36 said:
Raider_69 said:

Most of the indy guys are better workers than WWE guys. If you were to watch a ROH show you see better wrestling and some of the TNA guys like AJ could wrestle rings around mosr WWE workers.

im a big fan or AJ Styles, i recon he should be at the WWE.
WWE are much more professional and makes for better entertainment, some of the story writers at other promotions need a lesson or 2...... acually im even sure they have story lines!!

TNA is a retirement village for WWE stars

Special K

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Hulkamanic 36 said:
Raider_69 said:

WWE are much more professional and makes for better entertainment, some of the story writers at other promotions need a lesson or 2...... acually im even sure they have story lines!!

It depends what you find entertaining. I like good wrestling more than storylines. So I'll take a ROH show over a WWE one.

WWE is better than TNA but calling it a wwe retirement village isn't right when they have awesome young talent like Sabin. And the WWE is always trying to sign their young guys(see Zach Gowan and Paul London)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hulkamanic 36 said:
Raider_69 said:
Hulkamanic 36 said:
Raider_69 said:

It depends what you find entertaining. I like good wrestling more than storylines. So I'll take a ROH show over a WWE one.

WWE is better than TNA but calling it a wwe retirement village isn't right when they have awesome young talent like Sabin. And the WWE is always trying to sign their young guys(see Zach Gowan and Paul London)

yea but have a look at it, anytime a wrestler leaves a big promotion like the WWE, TNA sign them up, see Jerrett, (who shits me off to no end! :x) Scott Hall etc

im guess is that Goldust will be signed up by TNA, but you are right, they do have some great young talent...

Special K

Coach
They only sign the older guys for their drawing power with casual fans. And it works.

And never make fun of Scott Hall around me unless you wanna die :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hulkamanic 36 said:
They only sign the older guys for their drawing power with casual fans. And it works.

And never make fun of Scott Hall around me unless you wanna die :D

hey i got nothing against Hall, he and nash still rank in my top 3 ever tag teams...... loved the razor/outsiders edge