What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any more signings?

BJ

Juniors
Some one on the official forum stated that tigers were after a "prominant" player who plays 5/8th or hooker.. does anyone know who this could be?
and has anyone else heard if anyone else is being targeted or if our signings are all but finished?

it's funny to look back now.. there was so much panic from fans on all the forums about wests tigers not buying anyone and diving straight in like souths did.. but now the majority are happy with the recruitment that has taken place..

BJ

Juniors
MAGGIES said:
Who the hell could it be??? :?:

i remember alot of people giving wraps or hoping that we could go after john doyle.. he plays 5/8th and or hooker if what those fans said is true.. but he doesn't really fit the "prominant player" tag..

i don't have a clue who it is.. that's why i was wondering if any of you guys had heard anything..

Latest posts