What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on a New Demo? Locksley and Mario read.

Blunty

Juniors
Just wondering whether it will happen or not, I'm not fussed. And Locksley any break throughs with your computer and the video?

TripleM

Juniors
It has? Last time I heard a few days ago, Mario said they were now considering it..

Although you still don't need to go and post about it, I'm sure that won't speed things up :)

ripper

They'll probaly release one right before or after the games been unleashed on the Rugby League World

Blunty

Juniors
Settle down I was just asking. People in this forum take things too seriously. I wasn't expecting one to come out quicker if I posted, I was just asking the situation of the possibility of one. Geese I forgot that you weren't allowed to ask questions in forums these days.

Erhan

Juniors
I guess if Locksley or Mario had any info they'd tell us as soon as they knew about it, but I do understand your fustration and eagerness about the game. I think everyone here is suffering from the same withdrawal. I believe they've coined it.. "I want to play my f&!king rugby league game NOW :!: " syndrome...