What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any News On Dykes Yet?

BWNB

First Grade
Macca said:
He founds out today whether it is 4-6 or season ending

*holds breath* Yea rugby league can be a cruel game it only happend near the end of the game aswell and this could ruin our season...

mr_sharks

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
*holds breath* Yea rugby league can be a cruel game it only happend near the end of the game aswell and this could ruin our season...

Such an insightful post, just like this one I spose.

The Nulla #2

Bench
Dykes is out for the Season.

Will be getting operated on again in the coming weeks.

More info to come shortly, but from what i can tell you, its season ending for not only him, but for the sharks.

We'll fire up somehow, he was our best, but the boys can step up.

he was our best
and it will be a big loss. however kimmorley will be out to show that he can lead the team better than his under study, so it may not all be bad news. then again, it could be pretty ugly. we'll just have to wait and see.

also, on a slightly different note. what happens to kearny when noddy comes back. will raper stick vagana at 5/8 with noddy like with the manly and the dragons game last year?

Jimbo

Immortal
Terrible news, I was looking forward to seeing Noddy and Dykes playing together again now that the forwards are playing better

Hopefully we will get to see Noddy and Aitken together in the not-too-distant future

imasharkie

Coach
Russle crowes band said:
nothing on tv yet
im waiting for the sport on 10.

Can you inform us queenslanders when you find out. Ten news here only covers Broncs and cowboys.

Latest posts