What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on our new sponsor?

Johnny88

Juniors
You maybe right, i was under the impression you had to change it every 3 years unless your jersey had historical significance like Dragons red V, Roosters and Souths jerseys.

On the LU jersey forum someone said that the 3 year rules is out the window now. Warriors have changed home jersey after only 2 years.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Love zuke.

He comes on here once every few months and says something random and then f**ks off again for a few months.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He won't even hang around to find out the answer to his question. It's all rhetorical with zuke, f**ken ratbag that he is.

phantom eel

First Grade
245 posts over 12 years is about 20 posts per year on average. Pretty concise... compared to the rest of us!

StEely Matt

Juniors
Parra-matters: do you know if any training/players/media polos will be available for purchase before Christmas? I usually buy my dad of for Christmas each year.

TheRam

Coach
What like this? and then reverse it for away games.

No. It was very similar to this, just blue and gold. The used this jersey as the template.

WCP-Black-Jersey-Front-260x300.jpg

Parra-matters: do you know if any training/players/media polos will be available for purchase before Christmas? I usually buy my dad of for Christmas each year.
There is a heritage polo that may be in before Xmas. It's all up the air due to no sponsor at present.
The heritage one is back cotton with embroided on sleeves and chest.

Latest posts