What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on this secret?

Matt M

Juniors
From the demo it had a file with all the sides they were originally going to have in the game, England was one of them. They had about 12 international sides I think. That probably explains why Voss calls France (if you created them) and other countries by their names too.

izzo

Juniors
ive completed all tournaments and come first in all and I still havent got the secret stadium yet or those other jerseys :(

eastsrule

Bench
Did it ever occur to you that it might be something different like a 50m penalty goal, 5 linebreaks in a game by a prop etc?

izzo

Juniors
eastsrule said:
Did it ever occur to you that it might be something different like a 50m penalty goal, 5 linebreaks in a game by a prop etc?

50m Penalty Goal? this isnt union lol

TripleM

Juniors
Well have you won them all on league god difficulty? That may be something. I'm pretty sure I have also heard that beating the super team with another team unlocks something.

Goleel

Juniors
I beat Sidhe on seasoned mode with Australia, didn't get anything, and it was that damn painful to do I don't feel like taking them on in legend or league god anytime soon. Ugh that was tough.