What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any POMs want an avatar bet??

Simo

First Grade
Ive never done one of these before but am willing to bet on our mighty Kanagroos winning the tri series final.

Any POMs want to bet for a week loser having to have the other countries avatar for the week??

Bullseye

Juniors
I'll have a bet with you both, should make things more interesting!

If GB win you two have to have a British flag avatar for a week. If Oz win I'll change to an Aussie flag for a week.

Deal?

Simo

First Grade
im in as well.

A little more fun indeed!

Now for a little sledging to make it more fun.

You know your mob of pansies havent won anything for 30 years dont you 8)

Wire_Godfather

Juniors
Its to do with our "Australia Outreach Program"

We have basically allowed you to become more dominant over recent years so that you feel like you as a nation belong in this world. Albeit in sport but "gee" thats better than nothing eh "ya big galaa" ;-)

Come saturday (tomorrow i think it is now), we shall teach you bread thieving rejects how to play the game that we invented (along with most other sports).

Now you cant get upset and blame it on the fact it was "too cold for us" or "the pitch is too small" or "the ref wasn't good enough".

If any of these excuses are heard we will be forced to allow history to repeat itself and empty all our prisons and send them over AGAIN.

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Seriously though, good luck to all you OZ boys in the final and here's to a fantastic series :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :thumnn

and long may it continue!!

innsaneink

Referee
Wire_Godfather said:

We have basically allowed you to become more dominant over recent years so that you feel like you as a nation belong in this world. Albeit in sport but "gee" thats better than nothing eh "ya big galaa" ;-)

Come saturday (tomorrow i think it is now), we shall teach you bread thieving rejects how to play the game that we invented (along with most other sports).

Now you cant get upset and blame it on the fact it was "too cold for us" or "the pitch is too small" or "the ref wasn't good enough".

If any of these excuses are heard we will be forced to allow history to repeat itself and empty all our prisons and send them over AGAIN.

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Seriously though, good luck to all you OZ boys in the final and here's to a fantastic series :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :thumnn

Yeah just like you loser poms to make the same mistake twice.

Anyone with half a brain would leave the crims in that wet, cold, dank ,dismal, dreary place you call home and ship everyone else down here.....here, where the sun shines, where the beaches sparkle, where the babes are hot and the beer is cold.
Hell, this place is crawling already with lily white boozy backpackers.....maybe the idea IS getting thru!

DIEHARD

----
God Bless Australia. I love Australia.

Thank you so much for sending my great great great great great grand father here for stealing a horse.

I would hate to be a Pom, meanwhile I can enjoy paradise with the best people in the world in the best nation in the world.

We are going to murder you on Sunday morning AEST. :twisted:

Simo

First Grade
Wire_Godfather said:

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

ha ha ha .... nice post!!!

Hey there are only 3 good things to come from pommy land, 1 - Australia, 2 - The office tv show and 3 - the ability for us to kick your ass in the footy over and over and over and over and over again!!!!

Seriously though it has been a great series and all I really want is the final to be a cracker of a game like the last 2 we played.

Wire_Godfather

Juniors
Best thing to come out of OZ is neighbours and thats saying something!! Closely followed by Sons and Daughters!!

No wonder you lot are good at sports whilst we were off civilising the world you lot were running away from the crime scene!! Athletic "My @rse"!! just good at getting away!

Now we all know that GB are the better team in this competition as the league table proves! So why don't you just get rid of them daft stars on your flag and replace with a " (2) " just so that the whole world knows that you are second best to us.

Kick our ass in footy......... "the outreach program", how you forget. Obviously we let you have the first game due to the fact we felt a little sorry for Mr Bennet and his crap selection process. Tony Carroll :D :D and i thought stephen wild's inclusion in the GB squad was dubious. You have got a (not only crap) kiwi in. Desperate or WHAT!!

Then of course in our second meeting we give you the walloping (sounds like an oz term) that you deserved. Only to save your final humiliation til this weekend when England RU win ASWELL.. what a pity.

;-) ;-)

Bring it on " ya bloody wombats "

disco1

Juniors
Lets not forget about the other great things to come out of Oz....

Fosters
Boomerangs
Cork hats

what would the world do without them :lol:

I shouldn't be saying that, afterall, they are British really.

Simo

First Grade
ehem........all I have to say this week is NOW WHOS LAUGHING :lol: :lol: :lol:
(besides the whole world laughing at what a pile of crap you pommys were :lol:

Do you see now why Andy Fareell getting the golden boot over lockyer was laughed at????

p.s. what ta bummer the final didnt match the intensity of the tournament.

Bullseye

Juniors
I'm here. Wasn't in the mood to go on-line this weekend for some reason!

What a load of garbage eh? Talk about an anticlimax!

Nookster

Juniors
innsandink said:
Yeah just like you loser poms to make the same mistake twice.

Anyone with half a brain would leave the crims in that wet, cold, dank ,dismal, dreary place you call home and ship everyone else down here.....here, where the sun shines, where the beaches sparkle, where the babes are hot and the beer is cold.
Hell, this place is crawling already with lily white boozy backpackers.....maybe the idea IS getting thru!

Cant argue with that :evil:

DIEHARD said:
God Bless Australia. I love Australia.

Thank you so much for sending my great great great great great grand father here for stealing a horse.

I would hate to be a Pom, meanwhile I can enjoy paradise with the best people in the world in the best nation in the world.

We are going to murder you on Sunday morning AEST. :twisted:

:lol: Like that one, when you think about it like that i wish mine had been!

Well done Oz we will keep trying. Didnt think we would win it and to be honest i thought it was a bit stupid of the press etc to blow us up so much.

alexisUK

Juniors
Missing... who's missing? We'll have you, one day we'll wipe the floor with you! Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but ONE DAY WE WILL WIN SOMETHING! I think.