What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Single footy fans out there..

thuggdogg

Juniors
For the first time in my life thugggdogg fell for a woman.

I felt a connection you know?

Now she gone.....like a slippery eel sliding away through the trees

Noa

First Grade
This post wasnt a gee up.. I was being serious.. but in hindsight probably not my best move hahaha hey I had good intentions

Told my friend about this and showed her the emails I recieved.. after reading this forum she cringed then could not stop laughing.. PPB she loved you best!!

Someone who enjoys and loves footy actually appeals to her.. so I thought why not!!! Yes its not the most conventional way of meeting someone but at least there is a big common interest already there. However moving forward Ill keep my match making ideas to myself :)

To prove she is real here is a pic of her million dollar smile.. As you can see pretty decent.. I cant convince her to give the serious emails I recieved a go.. she is certain any response or contact she makes will be plastered all over the forum hahah

She will be at the game Friday night.. so who knows..

And yes there are plenty of beautiful women who love the footy my friend is testament to that!

Damnnn, may have to ask for that divorce and become a Eels fan.

KnightsGal, I am genuinely interested in having sex with your friend, but don't want a relationship. Is she keen?

Here she is.
susan-boyle.jpg

Still keen Simmo?

Latest posts