What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Team Want to Mix it With Us?

mickeylane

Bench
Happy to mix it with any forward pack this year .. everyone’s welcome please step forward and square up against us….
Burgess
Sims
Mcguire
JDB
Molo
Fuimaono
Bird
Lawrie
Woods
Fuimasaala
Sua

I’m predicting we will dominate a lot of packs this year w aggression … don’t fear any pack ….

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Happy to mix it with any forward pack this year .. everyone’s welcome please step forward and square up against us….
Burgess
Sims
Mcguire
JDB
Molo
Fuimaono
Bird
Lawrie
Woods
Fuimasaala
Sua

I’m predicting we will dominate a lot of packs this year w aggression … don’t fear any pack ….

I'm sure that Fuimasaala bloke will slice through them like spiced up vindaloo curry.

I'm sure you mean Faamausili.

Seriously though, speed of the game will determine the forwards fate. Being aggressive is part and parcel of a dominant pack, however, under the 6 again etc rules, being aggressive is useless without it being controlled and tactical. The same applies when in attack, if we are aggressive we need to back it up with offloads and tactical positioning, othereise being aggressive plodders will only yield the status quo we've been experiencing over the last 8yrs.

In saying that, I think our forward list will surprise a lot of people.

Illusion

Bench
Burgess
Sims
Mcguire
JDB
Molo
Fuimaono
Bird
Lawrie
Woods
Fuimasaala
Sua

Aggression yes , will be there that's all good , but with it they need to get over the advantage line so the young guys can do their stuff .......

KiamaSaint

Coach
I'm sure that Fuimasaala bloke will slice through them like spiced up vindaloo curry.

I'm sure you mean Faamausili.

Seriously though, speed of the game will determine the forwards fate. Being aggressive is part and parcel of a dominant pack, however, under the 6 again etc rules, being aggressive is useless without it being controlled and tactical. The same applies when in attack, if we are aggressive we need to back it up with offloads and tactical positioning, othereise being aggressive plodders will only yield the status quo we've been experiencing over the last 8yrs.
I thought Hook must have merged Faamausili with Fuimaono to create the perfect forward.

kit66

Bench
It all depends on our defence this year. You got a glimpse yesterday of how easily a determined opposition pack can open us up. If we don't fix our D right from the start we're in trouble. It's good having some big new forwards but it'll count for nothing if we let the better packs dominate. That's my biggest worry.

Latest posts