What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody renewing their membership?

Anybody renewing their membership?

• Total voters

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Havent been a member for along time but I do get the family to buy WT merchandise every so often as a present (fathers day / birthday / xmas) but will not now. Things have to change before any more $$$ goes from my or my families pockets.

stryker

First Grade
Been an out of town member for yonks but I’ll give it a spell until the club competes.
This will be my last year.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Ticketed members from last year had the option of renewing for free. If that option comes around again, I'll renew, but I won't be parting with money after that heartless performance.

Wait, what? That sounds highly unbelievable - we were charged full price for this season.

I'll stay as a member, I love my seats at our venues, and hopefully there's a positive turn soon.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Probably not, club has worn out a lot of good faith this year.

I pledged my membership last year so forfeited the money to attend one game. They gave us the option to pledge or get a refund for the warriors game which got taken to QLD. I requested a refund. That was 6 weeks ago and have received nothing.

It’s not even about the $40 or whatever it is. I’m sick of the club taking advantage of their fans and continually feeding us bullshit treating us like idiots.

Ticketed members from last year had the option of renewing for free. If that option comes around again, I'll renew, but I won't be parting with money after that heartless performance.
❤️ Playing at so many stadiums and the name, it doesn't feel right. Need a change of name and possibly play every home match at Campbelltown.

Give it a rest.
The Balmain Tigers and the Western Suburbs Magpies should be playing in the NSW Cup. Establish a new team possibly named the Sydney Warriors playing out of Campbelltown. Have a brand new team in Brisbane called the Brisbane Tigers and also bring a Perth team into the NRL called the West Coast Pirates. There are players in France and England who could be brought over to help make it an 18 team competition. As I've said before, the NZ Warriors have next to no chance of winning a GF because of the travelling they do. Possibly make the PNG Hunters into a full-time side, maybe they would play most of their matches on QLD, try and get some European guys over to play for the Hunters.

Last edited:

Latest posts