What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone confirm Orford signed for 2 years

EelsFan05

Bench
Just got a message that Orford has agreed to a two year contract with Parra. Apparently it was on Sports radio. Has anyone got any info? God we need a halfback:D

ParraMatt

Bench
God I hope this news is true. We need a halfback, and I think he is the best out of what is left.

SIGN HIM UP!

mrpwnd

Bench
I don't know.
Morts and Robson have been on fire, gonna be hard for him to make the team even if he gets signed.
Maybe play him at 14.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Just got a message that Orford has agreed to a two year contract with Parra. Apparently it was on Sports radio. Has anyone got any info? God we need a halfback:D

it's alright for Orford to agree but has Bradford agreed to release him?? if it's true we'll know about it very shortly or else we'll just file this in speculation 13 where the rest of scoops are...

EelsFan05

Bench
it's alright for Orford to agree but has Bradford agreed to release him?? if it's true we'll know about it very shortly or else we'll just file this in speculation 13 where the rest of scoops are...

Tell me about it I'm getting desperate.

IFR33K

Coach

Maybe we can send them robson as a sweetener. We can tell Bradford that he is a great defender. :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Maybe we can send them robson as a sweetener. We can tell Bradford that he is a great defender. :sarcasm::sarcasm:

well there is "speculation" that if we do nab a halfback than Robo will be pick up a 2 year deal in England.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
Just got a message that Orford has agreed to a two year contract with Parra. Apparently it was on Sports radio. Has anyone got any info? God we need a halfback
Any idea which radio station that might be?

sarahk

Juniors
Who remembers when someone heard on the radio thAt Mateo ripped up his contract with warriors and came back to parra .... I'm still waiting on that to eventuate .

Avenger

Immortal
It's bullsh*t. They said that Canberra are interested due to Campese being injured for most of the year. Then Gibbs said but they would have to beat Parra to get him or words to that effect. I heard it on the radio on the way home.

bartman

Immortal
Hope that Orford has been granted a release by Bradford, bring it on!

Given the amount in the Quade Cooper kitty, we should be able to afford him without squeezing anyone out of our halves, and Orford would be a good (and much needed) addition to the squad.

If it comes off, well done to DA, Ossie, the Board, or whoever is rumoured to be in charge of our recruitment this week...

sarahk

Juniors
eels fan call your friend up and ask what station. Or message them back or something. Get some sources because we're dying here!

Ok i just saw your above comment lol. And i saw Avengers too, SIGH!

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Who remembers when someone heard on the radio thAt Mateo ripped up his contract with warriors and came back to parra .... I'm still waiting on that to eventuate .

:? Interesting, however I don't think Mateo can just 'rip-up' his contract; he is contracted to the Warriors, and he can't just walk out unless he has a clause in his contract saying otherwise (KFC clause?)

Hope that Orford has been granted a release by Bradford, bring it on!

Given the amount in the Quade Cooper kitty, we should be able to afford him without squeezing anyone out of our halves, and Orford would be a good (and much needed) addition to the squad.

If it comes off, well done to DA, Ossie, the Board, or whoever is rumoured to be in charge of our recruitment this week...

Agree, Orford would be good for us. Sure, he isn't all that great, but well.....he did win a Dally M medal :)