What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else find this interesting?

Basil Brush

Juniors
Saw an ad on foxsports for some Qld only show.

I don't have a real issue with this, as I certainly won't be watching.

However, my problem is that the current Australian coach, in Mal, is the main part of the ad, pretty much sledging nsw league.

Surely, as Australian coach, this is a massive conflict of interest. There are many other queenslanders who could lead the ad.

I also could be over reacting, but it just annoys me.

Reactions: siv

POPEYE

Coach
Mal is not really a coach ol' mate, he's never been more than a figurehead . . . watching ads when 'record' is available is what annoys me

Charlie124

First Grade
I'm a staunch QLDer through and through but I can't think of a worse panel lineup than one which includes Corey Parker, Justin Hodges, Gordon Tallis, Mal Meninga & Kevvie Walters.... holy shit that's a perfect storm of boring (kevvie/parker/mal) + wanker (hodges, parker) + moron (tallis).

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Do they really need a QLD only show? I mean unless its about not just the NRL clubs but also the Qld cup comp then that's ok. The commercial looks pretty lame.

Canard

Immortal
I'm a staunch QLDer through and through but I can't think of a worse panel lineup than one which includes Corey Parker, Justin Hodges, Gordon Tallis, Mal Meninga & Kevvie Walters.... holy shit that's a perfect storm of boring (kevvie/parker/mal) + wanker (hodges, parker) + moron (tallis).

I should be called "Hey, Hey Were the Broncos"

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
giphy.gif

Take the Queenslanders out of the Aussie side and see how far you get.

Latest posts