What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Heard??

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Did anyone see that wood-duck from Sports Tonight say right at
the end of the sport bulletin. That the Knights would hold a press conference today,
that we would be announcing the biggest news in Knights 20 year history.

Hope it's good news.....???

WTF????!!!!!?????

Thats a massive call biggest news...... If its something like sponsorship or financial I'll be absolutely filthy.

We wont a marquee player!!!!

roopy

Referee
giant news - lets speculate?

I think it is to do with open age comp for next season - and we will be announcing that we will be forming a partnership to supply players to the real NRL teams.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mail is that Smith isn't working out and we'll see Joey attempt a Freddy.

Be interesting to see what it is, if it isn't that.

roopy

Referee
It is far more likely to be something to do with sponsership or open age competition for next season.

Coastbloke

Bench
So no one has any inkling of what it could be...

Unless it's a marquee player, it's probaly sponsorship news....

Hmmmm....Joey wouldn't make a comeback would he...??

yobbo84

First Grade
I think I heard somewhere it's something to do with the Knights' announcing their 20-year team or something along those lines.

perverse

Referee
yobbo84 said:
I think I heard somewhere it's something to do with the Knights' announcing their 20-year team or something along those lines.
that would be quite a let down. then again it was some muppet on channel 10 that said it...

roopy

Referee
yobbo84 said:
yeah - that is due - and it would be a funny play on words - biggest news in 20 years.

What Marquee players could justify such a boast??? They wouldnt slant it that way if it was negative such as a sacking of a coach.

Suspect like most a merger with a team for the U20's comp.

B-dos

Referee
my mail is it may simply be the announcement of a sponsorship extension with Coal and Allied.

Jono078

Referee
I heard that Coal and Allied already agreed to an extension?

Also heard it was quite an upgrade in money aswell...

Wobbygong

First Grade
Yes I heard it had something to do with the announcement of a Knights team for 20 years in the competition.

Some great names from 1988: Schuster, Kemp, Tew, Sam Stewart, Glanville to name a few!!!!

Latest posts