What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here follow mixed martial arts?

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Just opinions on fighters I have watched over the years, and I didnt really see peak Fedor so havent included him or the other Pride guys.My favourite fighter to watch was Machida and my current favourite fighter is Whittaker but below is a list of best fighters I've watched.

GSP
Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Khabib
Conor McGregor
Daniel Cormier
Cain Velasquez
Amanda Nunes
Stipe Miocic
Mighty Mouse Johnson

Last edited:

iloverachel

Juniors
Just opinions on fighters I have watched over the years, and I didnt really see peak Fedor so havent included him or the other Pride guys.My favourite fighter to watch was Machida and my current favourite fighter is Whittaker but below is a list of best fighters I've watched.

GSP
Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Khabib
Conor McGregor
Daniel Cormier
Cain Velasquez
Amanda Nunes
Stipe Miocic
Mighty Mouse Johnson

Those are all amazing fighters! I love Whittaker not only for his fighting, but his classiness and respect he has for others.

That is definitely a good list of fighters. Machida was a beast too, did karate since 3

Latest posts