What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone in Brisbane Found The Game?

mattholme

Juniors
Everyone in NZ have it, and some in Sydney have now found a copy. If you are from Brisbane and find a copy of the game somewhere, post here so we can all go and grab a copy.

EMO_24

Juniors
EB Loganholme haven't got any yet but the guy said they will need authorisation to release it if they get it today or tomorrow.He also said they open at 8a.m friday to release the game.

mattholme

Juniors
I have picked my game up from EB Chermside. I hadn't pre-ordered but they had a couple of PC copies there.

Remember to uninstall the demo when you install the PC version though.

Razor

Coach
EMO_24 said:
EB Loganholme haven't got any yet but the guy said they will need authorisation to release it if they get it today or tomorrow.He also said they open at 8a.m friday to release the game.

Hope they get it in tomorrow.

Try the Mt Gravatt EB @ Garden City fellas - I had a preorder there and called them at 3pm and the guy told me to come on down...if you do so though, call them first thing and see what you can manage!

SP

Bench
EMO_24 said:

thats what EB Morayfield said......... open on friday at 8am to release it, but im gonna go and see if i can get it tomorrow

Rockn

Juniors
WooHoo!! Picked up my copy from Kmart at 5.50pm last night he said it just got in 2 hours earlier!! Played it all night now I have to work all day and I can't think of anything else and am getting no work done!! This game is the bomb!

Kingytek

Juniors
CliffyCliffyCliffy said:
Try the Mt Gravatt EB @ Garden City fellas - I had a preorder there and called them at 3pm and the guy told me to come on down...if you do so though, call them first thing and see what you can manage!

I just called them and they have already sold out of their first shipment and if u havent preordered (which is me) you have to wait until the second in early January

Razor

Coach
PKer- said:
I'm talking ps2.

Sorry I wasn't responding to you.

I was just stating that.

I had it pre-ordered.

Anyone who pre-ordered the PC version of game after September 12 have to wait for the next shipment. I pre-ordered it early July.

Latest posts