What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone interested

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
im putting my avatar up this weekend anyone willing????to wear luke if we lose i will wear anyone or any thing you see fit

Briza

Juniors
panthers_gurl said:
im putting my avatar up this weekend anyone willing????to wear luke if we lose i will wear anyone or any thing you see fit
Anything?
How about my T-shirt in the Morning? :p

fish

Juniors
No offence but luke is one weird looking bloke and I would not swap my angry fish for his melon.

Slugs

panthers_gurl said:

Why would I swap my for yours anyway :roll: :roll: :roll:

tittys.gif

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Briza said:
panthers_gurl said:
Anything?

ok :lol:
haha it seems you guys know you will lose

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Briza said:
panthers_gurl said:
Anything?
ROFL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

f**king good one Briza :D

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
come on people you must all be chickens and i thought the roosters were a bunch of cocks lol joking so whos gunna do it

CC_Eagle

First Grade
panthers_gurl said:
come on people you must all be chickens and i thought the roosters were a bunch of c**ks lol joking so whos gunna do it

I'll never trade my Erin for anyone!! Especially that mumma's boy Rooney :D :D :p 8)

Igor

Juniors
Bozo for Rooney?

I'm confident we'll win, but stranger things have happened ;-)

Let me think about it....................................................nup!

LaveaForeva

Juniors
Mmmm I'm not sure maybe Igors, I love his, or CC Eagle's, people might get the wrong impression about you then :D