What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZ stadium membership

Bay53

Juniors
does anyone have an ANZ stadium membership? I have been thinking of getting one. You can get the joining fee a bit cheaper if you buy off someone and I understand it was $699 for the year this year. If you consider that it was $345 for the GF ticket, $190 for each of the origins, $50 for a guest ticket for each of Souths v Melbourne and Bulldogs v Knights, $70 for a members ticket to the Souths v Manly (bought at a discount off eBay) I have paid $895 plus booking fees to attend these games. (Regular season games at ANZ I have another membership that gets me reciprocal entry into ANZ stadium)

Only thing holding me back is for origin and GF I always buy as soon as tickets go on sale and get bay 107 right on half way. Interested to hear from members out there how often they get dud seats for the big games.

Also does anyone know the renewal price for 2014. I understand it goes up with CPI (which isn't much at the moment) but also with the increased ticket prices.

I probably would have attend many of the other events this year (non RL) if I had a members ticket and they didn't clash with Raiders games.

Interested in thoughts of members.

carcharias

Immortal

Once you’ve joined you only pay the annual subscription fee of $699 (indexed) each year.

2013 Annual Subscription
$699.00*
A once off joining fee

$650.00
So, what are you waiting for?
Take the Members’ Pledge today and visit:
*ANZ Stadium Gold Members pay an annual subscription (currently $699 including early bird discount) for a free ticket to every sporting event at ANZ Stadium.
New Gold Members also pay a once-off joining fee of $1,000. For full terms and conditions of ANZ Stadium Gold Membership refer to the Gold Membership

Application Form available at www.anzstadium.com.au/members/form.pdf or by contacting ANZ Stadium on 02 8765 2600.

Danish

Referee
Unless you are a dogs or bunnies fan it is a rip off.

Gold member tickets generally are no better than category 2 quality I found when I had membership. You wind up having to force yourself to go to boring ass wallabies games, AFL, and cricket stuff just to get your money back.

Buying individual tickets to the events I have gone to at ANZ this year has proved cheaper. If/when they jack up origin prices to grand final levels I'll simply stop going to origin