What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZ stadium surface vs Parramatta stadum

renouf

Juniors
What's the go here.. watching the melbourne game and it's a fast track, compare that with ANZ stadium which was a mud bog.

I guess they are using a different type of grass but it would be nice to have the Parramatta stadium track at ANZ.

Last edited:

renouf

Juniors
Nah, ANZ has always been a slow track, even when its not wet and overused. Tonight it was worse.

fish eel

Immortal
yeah, I was at Parra so havent seen what anz was like. there was no rain at parra from atleast 6ish so that may have helped

Usain Bolt

Bench
how would 7500 parra fans look at ANZ? lol would be like spot the needle in the haystack. disgraceful crowd

renouf

Juniors
The drainage system at Parramatta Stadium is second to none....

If that's the case, then why isn't it just as good at ANZ? There is a game of footy played there almost every weekend and sometimes 2, so surely it would pay to have a decent track so we can see some free flowing footy.

The Colonel

Immortal
If that's the case, then why isn't it just as good at ANZ? There is a game of footy played there almost every weekend and sometimes 2, so surely it would pay to have a decent track so we can see some free flowing footy.

You'd need to ask the groundstaff at ANZ I would think. There has been extensive work done to the grounds at Parramatta a number of years ago...

Adsy

Juniors
I don't care how much rain has fallen, the under 20s games shouldn't be getting postponed just to save the turf for the NRL.

Latest posts