What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC Day

Despite our losses of both men and matches I still had this marked down as a win. However I think the bye is greatly to our disadvantage.

Should be a good match.

Godz Illa said:
Woolford and Ryles coming back. Our season always starts on Anzac Day.

Good point.

Hope we're wearing a proper jersey this year.

Nice to hear Easts have the bye aswell. I'm looking forward to a very ugly game between to out of sorts team, perhaps even a fugly one.

gregstar

Referee
i think we have a true cripple fight on our hands here boys!

the loser of this match should sit out the season.

we'd still lose half our roster to injuries anyway.

thommo4pm

Coach
We'll be ready for Anzac Day.
11 day break in between last night and Anzac Day, our blokes will be freshened up.
Ryles, Woolford, B Morris, McDougall, Young and Head(if returned to 1sts) should all be back for this match.
That is 6 1st grade players back. 6 pretty handy players at that also.

Fingers crossed we go through a period now of no injuries and the only bloke on the sideline is Mr Gasnier.

Matty Cooper definately needs these 11 days, he looks to be carrying a few niggles at the moment.
Give them 3 days away from footy this week, and let them come back ready to rip in.

STEVE R

Juniors
Won't Wes be in jail for that game? Isn't he due at "periodic detention" on Wednesdays?

Seriously though, the Roosters should be beaten be every team this year, so the ANZAC match really should be won by the Dragons.

gregstar

Referee
STEVE R said:
Won't Wes be in jail for that game? Isn't he due at "periodic detention" on Wednesdays?
:lol:

if the judge was a dragons supporter, he'd jail the turd on weekends.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
gregstar said:
:lol:

if the judge was a dragons supporter, he'd jail the turd on weekends.

LMFAO :lol:

Seriously though, Young Ryles and Woolford back make me very :D

Looking forward to some KFC this ANZAC Day!

The Preacher

First Grade
This is our "turnaround" game, and I suppose it has been for the last few years. I just hope that the players realise that this is the "big one" as far as keeping ourselves in touch with the top of the ladder.
A big plus for us is that "The Germ" will be back so we'll have some organisation and "hands" around the ruck area.

Southernsaint

Staff member
If Woolford comes back, his organisation and leadership will get us over the line. We've been running around like headless, erm, Chooks over the last few rounds.

The Preacher

First Grade
STEVE R said:

Not that I'm speaking from any personal experience, but I don't think they have periodic detention on public holidays. Day off for Wes O:)

dragonsoul

Juniors
i Think This Will Be Our Crunch Game If We Loose Then I Have Too Say Brown Should Step Down ,we Will Have All Our Players Back Not Gaz ,please Lets Hope We Have A Better Game Plan Than Last Game ,whats With Us Going One Out All The Time ?easy Picking For The Other Team .
what Game Plan Should We Have ?

Southernsaint

Staff member
dragonsoul said:
i Think This Will Be Our Crunch Game If We Loose Then I Have Too Say Brown Should Step Down ,we Will Have All Our Players Back Not Gaz ,please Lets Hope We Have A Better Game Plan Than Last Game ,whats With Us Going One Out All The Time ?easy Picking For The Other Team .
what Game Plan Should We Have ?

Dragonsoul, I agree. It is a crunch game; but a few questions for you:

Who do we replace Brown with??

Also, I think our game plan should be to keep it simple. The less mistakes made increases the chances of winning.

The Preacher

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Who do we replace Brown with??

*Preacher builds sandbag bunker and takes cover*

If we do replace Brownie, which I personally do not think would be a good move at this stage, I have two names at the top of a very short list. In fact my list is that short it only has two names on it..........*Pulls blanket over head*

Phill Gould or The Wok

Drew-Sta

Staff member
*Waits for barrage of insults to Preacher*

Hey, I think it could be a good idea. As much as I hate Gould, he might do the trick. Not sure about Warren Ryan though. He could be as useful to us as Anderson is to the Chooks at the moment.

*Jumps behind with Preacher before anything sharp is thrown*

Latest posts