What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC Test Tickets Sales

lockyno1

Post Whore
langpark said:
You nsw androtops (ali & dakink) have alot of nerve to critisise the qld public for 'considering not going, you guys get the good matches, (tri nations) and only get 28,000! So don't talk to us about not supporting international matches. Why do you think the ARL chose Brisbane!? Coz we show up in big numbers!

BINGO!

ali

Bench
lockyno1 said:

Are you guys the same person?

Who gives a flying f**k about QLDers, this is the Australian team, just pick the best 17. You QLDers are almost as insecure as Victorians.

lockyno1

Post Whore
ali said:

Who gives a flying f**k about QLDers, this is the Australian team, just pick the best 17. You QLDers are almost as insecure as Victorians.

No we are not the same person but frankly if you think I care about a game where there are hardly any players I like watching think again! If Hodges plays I probally will go, if not I will head to sydney!

langpark

First Grade
ali said:

play it in f*cken nsw then and get 10,000 show up, and send the gAyRL broke!

Dakink

Bench
langpark said:
You nsw androtops (ali & dakink) have alot of nerve to critisise the qld public for 'considering not going, you guys get the good matches, (tri nations) and only get 28,000! So don't talk to us about not supporting international matches. Why do you think the ARL chose Brisbane!? Coz we show up in big numbers!

TRy having a look at my location nimwit. I live about a 2hr drive South of Brisbane. Havent been anywhere near Sydney for 3 or 4 years. Travel to Brisbane pretty much monthly.

I have never heard anything lamer than extolling the virtues of ingnoring your national team because a player of your choice didnt get in... Pathetic.

Since when does a Green and Gold jersey contain Maroon or Blue.

We are better of without you two poor fans anyway. If you change your mind come and visit us in the Roo Crew - if not - get f**ked.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dakink said:
We are better of without you two poor fans anyway. If you change your mind come and visit us in the Roo Crew - if not - get f**ked.

Chance of that happening= ZERO as I have already booked my tickets to Sydney on Friday now.

langpark

First Grade
The ARL better pray those tickets aren't refundable. Man, I went last year and loved it, and was really looking forward to this year, with NZ being stronger and all, but i knew all along with pRicky in charge it'd turn out this way

Dakink

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Chance of that happening= ZERO as I have already booked my tickets to Sydney on Friday now.

Good - you are a twat. Enjoy going to Sydney early - Ill have a beer at the International for you.

ali

Bench
By the way, if ever there was an example of why we should care so much about crowds at internationals, take a look at the Sunday Telegraph TV program. They've listed the Test as a must watch, but then use most of the article to compare last years crowd with recent Sydney Test RL crowds, and crowds that have shown up to other sports and forms of RL at Telstra stadium.

Last years crowd was good, but we need to produce a crowd that makes the stadium look completely full. A capacity crowd here could lead to increased hype and sponsorship come Tri Nations time. And hence a flow on effect to the 2008 World Cup if we have a successful Tri Nations. That's why you 2 fools are pathetic. Why do you spend so much time in the international forum if you don't care for the international game?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dakink said:
Good - you are a twat. Enjoy going to Sydney early - Ill have a beer at the International for you.

I will I will enjoy the Souths-Melbourne game more than the test anyway! Ingliss, Crocker, johnson, Macdougall brothers, and Sutton. Makes for a good night. Also means I can have a few drinks on friday with my mates.

lockyno1

Post Whore
ali said:
Why do you spend so much time in the international forum if you don't care for the international game?

I'll start caring when they pick the right side!

langpark

First Grade
ali said:
By the way, if ever there was an example of why we should care so much about crowds at internationals, take a look at the Sunday Telegraph TV program. They've listed the Test as a must watch, but then use most of the article to compare last years crowd with recent Sydney Test RL crowds, and crowds that have shown up to other sports and forms of RL at Telstra stadium.

Last years crowd was good, but we need to produce a crowd that makes the stadium look completely full. A capacity crowd here could lead to increased hype and sponsorship come Tri Nations time.

You loser! get your own house in order before you start demanding that we get a full house to watch nsw vs NZ! 28k to a tri nations game, f*kin disgrace!
ali said:
And hence a flow on effect to the 2008 World Cup if we have a successful Tri Nations. That's why you 2 fools are pathetic. Why do you spend so much time in the international forum if you don't care for the international game?
I do care about it very much, which is why i hate to see form players robbed of their right to represent their nation

Dakink

Bench
lockyno1 said:
I'll start caring when they pick the right side!

So let me get this right - you will only support your country when the selectors (Of which two are QLD'ers) choose the team that you agree with? Sounds about right?

That is just plain juvenile.

I suppose Hauritz should still be in the Aus test team too huh :D:D

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dakink said:
So let me get this right - you will only support your country when the selectors (Of which two are QLD'ers) choose the team that you agree with? Sounds about right?

That is just plain juvenile.

I suppose Hauritz should still be in the Aus test team too huh :D:D

What has the great Nathan Hauritz got to do with this.

When have I said that I won't support Australia- but that DOES NOT mean I have to go to the match at all!

Dakink

Bench
Bugger this Ive had enough of your whinging - see the rest of you at the game, Locky hope to never see you ever.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dakink said:
Locky hope to never see you ever.

Chance of that is very minimal since I am leaving Australia in late June anyway and settling into life in California, USA.:D

ouwet

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Chance of that is very minimal since I am leaving Australia in late June anyway and settling into life in California, USA.:D

Good Luck with that Mate... Why not experience International Rugby League at it's best for probably the last time?? Anyone that put's on the Green & Gold plays for all Australia not just a particular state.

ali

Bench
langpark said:
You loser! get your own house in order before you start demanding that we get a full house to watch nsw vs NZ! 28k to a tri nations game, f*kin disgrace!

I do care about it very much, which is why i hate to see form players robbed of their right to represent their nation

I'll state again, I couldn't give a f**k about QLD or NSW, we are all Australian and we are going to watch Australia. That crowd was crap, but the problem was everyone thought they were going to watch a flogging. There was no hype around the game, as their was no anticipation of a contest.

They will never pick an Australian team that pleases everyone!

lockyno1

Post Whore
LebaneseForces said:
Good Luck with that Mate... Why not experience International Rugby League at it's best for probably the last time?? Anyone that put's on the Green & Gold plays for all Australia not just a particular state.

I just doubt it. I plan to be in Europe at the end of the year so I probally will catch a tri-nations game then. I plan to see the state of Origin game in QLD and then sadly I will bid farewell to QLD, but with a new baby both me and my fiance' have decided that it is best for both of us to bring her up in California.

ouwet

Bench
lockyno1 said:
I just doubt it. I plan to be in Europe at the end of the year so I probally will catch a tri-nations game then. I plan to see the state of Origin game in QLD and then sadly I will bid farewell to QLD, but with a new baby both me and my fiance' have decided that it is best for both of us to bring her up in California.

Good luck and congrats with the baby!!!
Mate the Tri-Nations is in Australia/New Zealand this year... :)