What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer wins the grand final

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow in simple terms please explain to me how St George-Illawarra Dragons have won a premiership before Sunday.
Count them up. See my sig file.

Simple, even for you.
troll seeking validation said:
Edit: And I am a Knights fan who doesnt have a stake either way.
LOL. Liar.

Baron (after hearing of Saints 16th premiership victory): "I'm in agony.... please make it stop!!!"

Willow please show me when St George-Illawarra have won a premiership.

You keep on bringing up these examples of a now extinct St George Dragons winning those premierships but you still have not shown me St George-Illawarra Dragons winning a premiership.

I have asked a simple question and am still awaiting an answer.

Last edited:
As soon as a St George-Illawarra fan shows me evidence of winning these previous premierships I'll happily shut up.

But once again, all I hear of are these references to a now extinct St George winning those premierships........

bottle

Coach
As soon as a St George-Illawarra fan shows me evidence of winning these previous premierships I'll happily shut up.

No, please don't shut up. You need to write more, and more, and more on the matter. Write as though you think it will make a difference, or that someone gives a rat's arse. Write damn you!! Thousands of word, multiple posts.

Meanwhile I'll revel in my new favourite number.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Baron Vo Mandor said:
Willow please show me when St George-Illawarra have won a premiership.
Last Sunday. Did you miss the news?
Baron Vo Mandor said:
I have asked a simple question and am still awaiting an answer.
I've answered your questions, twice now.

Now it's your turn to answer.

You're a troll and pretty obvious one at that. So here are my questions:

Are you in pain?
Have you seen a doctor recently?
Did you cry when Saints won?
Would you have bombarded the forum with 'choker' jibes if Saints lost?
Are you in denial?

Careful, the last one is a trick question.

I hate to sound like a Parrot bottlo, but once again please explain to me how St George Illawarra have won a premiership prior to Sunday.

Thankyou Willow for admitting that St George-Illawarra won their Maiden premiership on Sunday thats all I was asking for......

Once again I am not trolling but congratulations to St George-Illawarra on their Maiden premiership and best of luck in the future.

gregstar

Referee
Can you prove there is a god?
127047-dtstory-bennett.jpg

creeping jesus to be precise.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
127047-dtstory-bennett.jpg

creeping jesus to be precise.
True, but I wanted that lovely lass Baron the troll to prove it.

Still waiting for an answer to my probing questions. The target seems to have made a hasty exit. lol

gregstar

Referee
nothing really matters anymore.

no matter who the troll, the end result is hilarity.

thank you creeping.

Guys I am still waiting for someone to prove to me that St George-Illawarra won a premiership prior to Sunday...... Instead I get a bunch of nuffy replies from nuffies.....

Quite amusing St Merge, good to see that you's cant even prove to yourselves that you's have one premierships previously!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well no can help that you can't read. But you've always sucked at this sort of stuff.

Where's the answer to my questions?

j0nesy

Bench
Quite amusing St Merge, good to see that you's cant even prove to yourselves that you's have one premierships previously!

What makes you's think that we's needs to proves it to you's, my precious? Too busy basking in our 16th premiership to give a f**k :cool: