What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer wins the grand final

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Baron, explain this.

11949851342102464923end_daul.svg.med.png

Haha, how many posts in this thread for something you don't care about?
You're obsessed, and it's eating you up. That only adds to the immense enjoyment I have from celebrating my teams 16th Premiership. Please, bitch, whine and cry some more. Makes it even better and betterer.

When have I ever had a cry.

I am merely stating fact for the St Merge supporters on here.

CMUX

Both clubs are still there.

The premiership is Illawarra's 1st and St George's 16th. Therefore, overall = 16.

Here endeth the lesson.

Nice logic there, so you have the following tallies:

St George – 16
Illawarra – 1

So 17 premierships between the 2 clubs?

Wait a second, don’t forget to add another one for St George Illawarra to make 18. The next GF victory will mean the following tallies

St George – 17
Illawarra – 2
St George Illawarra – 2

Look at that! 21 premierships, you will overtake souths!!!

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Nice logic there, so you have the following tallies:

St George – 16
Illawarra – 1

So 17 premierships between the 2 clubs?

Wait a second, don’t forget to add another one for St George Illawarra to make 18. The next GF victory will mean the following tallies

St George – 17
Illawarra – 2
St George Illawarra – 2

Look at that! 21 premierships, you will overtake souths!!!

CMUX, what does the sign I posted mean?

Seriously, I ask a simple question, and nobody wants to answer.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
CMUX, perhaps you're battling with basic motor functions or something, if so my thoughts go out to you. But even excusing yourself, are you aware of how stupid your post looks?

And lol @ the Barroness's "I don't particularly care" - that's just sad.

Guvner

First Grade
Can someone please direct me to the St.George-Illawarra Leagues Club please? Im guessing that is where I will see the 2010 Premiership trophy. :sarcasm:

Anyone? Please? As a fan of the Dragons I really want to visit the St.George-Illawarra Leagues club. Just need directions.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
When have I ever had a cry.
Here:

Excuse me Godzilla but I came into the Dragons forums, stated my thoughts on a player, then people disagreed with me and started bagging me and I kept it civil still asking peoples thoughts have people bagging me even harder. So I put up a hostile post.

Then I am the one who gets singled out?

I am reporting this to Admin, I couldnt blame you if you moved all the posts that were off topic but just mine? Poor moderating IMO.
:lol:

Rexxy

Coach
CMUX... the NRL officially already recognises 15 to the Dragons with their endorsed merchandise.

Why this is wrong??? Senators Son Terminator and others refuse to answer so maybe you can do so on thier behalf.

2006_drag_premierst.jpg
[/IMG]

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Anyone? Please? As a fan of the Dragons I really want to visit the St.George-Illawarra Leagues club. Just need directions.

CMUX... the NRL officially already recognises 15 to the Dragons with their endorsed merchandise.

Why this is wrong??? Senators Son Terminator and others refuse to answer so maybe you can do so on thier behalf.

2006_drag_premierst.jpg
[/IMG]

Shh you two, stop making sense. They'll get upset. :crazy:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The evolution of this thread has been intriguing to watch.

The common theme seems to be supporters of other teams trying to somehow devalue or "tarnish" the Dragons achievements.
Yep. They've thrown up everything from the ref to the rain when looking for excuses. At least two wags have convinced themselves the match was in some way fixed. lol.

When all else fails, just declare history to be void.

Desperate denial from death-riders with some emotional stake in Saints losing this year.

Looks like their world has come crumbling down.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The interesting fact is that, with one exception, it hasn't been Roosters fans in denial, but fans of other teams death-riding the Saints. Oh well, whatever helps them sleep at night.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Gee's buddy thought we were having a civil discussion, its sad to see your so immature that your happening to throw a temper tantrum.

Nice showing one side of the story as well champ! - Good to see you never change bud!

And you still don't answer the question I've posed.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mate unlike yourself I am not upset
LOL! bullsh*t. The grand final result is your worst nightmare come true. You're in agony.
Baron Vo Mandor said:
at all so no need for me to go and find posts from months ago!

In other words you know you had a major sook in the open forum and are now too embarrassed to defend it. You really should think before you challenge.

CMUX

2006_drag_premierst.jpg
[/IMG]

Exactly right, 15 to the St George Dragons and 1 to St George Illawarra.

Nothing you ever say will change the fact that the St George Dragons have only won 15 premierships.

Explain to me how under dragons’ fans logic the tally is:

St George – 15
St George/Illawarra – 1
Illawarra – 1

It doesn’t make sense.