What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer wins the grand final

LOL! bullsh*t. The grand final result is your worst nightmare come true. You're in agony.

In other words you know you had a major sook in the open forum and are now too embarrassed to defend it. You really should think before you challenge.

When have I ever claimed displeasure at the result?

I've congratulated the St George-Illawarra Dragons on a few occassions now, this debate is about the fact that you cant win 3 premierships in the one game :D

blake1979

Juniors
Anyone? Please? As a fan of the Dragons I really want to visit the St.George-Illawarra Leagues club. Just need directions.

What a stupid argument ,Macarthur Saints dont have a leagues club either so i guess they cant have won a premiership either

Rexxy

Coach
read the tshirt ... it says

St George Illawarra Dragons. LOL. Its not photoshop. Its real.

Game set and match, CMUX

Like flies to sherbert

Last edited:

Guvner

First Grade
Exactly right, 15 to the St George Dragons and 1 to St George Illawarra.

Nothing you ever say will change the fact that the St George Dragons have only won 15 premierships.

Explain to me how under dragons’ fans logic the tally is:

St George – 15
St George/Illawarra – 1
Illawarra – 1

It doesn’t make sense.

LOL at the Chewbacca defense.

Rexxy

Coach
When have I ever claimed displeasure at the result?

I've congratulated the St George-Illawarra Dragons on a few occassions now, this debate is about the fact that you cant win 3 premierships in the one game :D

If there can be only one premiership a year then newcastle lose theirs for 1997. Termy I can ask this in the newcastle forum if you like and they can blame you for losing it for them.

And Hows the depression going? did you get it treated?

Guvner

First Grade
What a stupid argument ,Macarthur Saints dont have a leagues club either so i guess they cant have won a premiership either

Actually, it was a question. But Im not surprised you missed that.

So there isnt a St.George-Illawarra Leagues club? Ok.

So can you tell me where I might be able to view the 2010 Premiership trophy?

If there can be only one premiership a year then newcastle lose theirs for 1997. Termy I can ask this in the newcastle forum if you like and they can blame you for losing it for them.

And Hows the depression going? did you get it treated?

LOL love when the personal insults come out because it shows that the Dragons fans dont have logic to fall back on.

And Super League was the rebel comp and ARL was the official comp so in fact Newcastle Knights keep the 1997 premiership.

blake1979

Juniors
Actually, it was a question. But Im not surprised you missed that.

So there isnt a St.George-Illawarra Leagues club? Ok.

So can you tell me where I might be able to view the 2010 Premiership trophy?

I wouldnt have a clue and dont really care to be honest , oh no hang Collingwood Football Club or Sydney University Football Club

Guvner

First Grade
I wouldnt have a clue and dont really care to be honest , oh no hang Collingwood Football Club or Sydney University Football Club

Oh found it! Its at some place down Kogarah way. The St.George Leagues Club?? Hmmm, thought this place was torn down in 98? Guess not.

blake1979

Juniors
Oh found it! Its at some place down Kogarah way. The St.George Leagues Club?? Hmmm, thought this place was torn down in 98? Guess not.

Yep Ok then mate so i guess Illawarra doesnt count then cause the trophy is not there , you cant have it both ways

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thats all you can come up with , please explain it too me then
Ah, so all with the nice lad persona when you want something eh?

OK Blakey, it's like this. There is no St George Illawarra Leagues Club.

There are however, St George Dragons and Illawarra Steelers Leagues Clubs.

Guvner, rather cleverly, is asking where he can view the trophy.

Has the penny dropped?

blake1979

Juniors
Ah, so all with the nice lad persona when you want something eh?

OK Blakey, it's like this. There is no St George Illawarra Leagues Club.

There are however, St George Dragons and Illawarra Steelers Leagues Clubs.

Guvner, rather cleverly, is asking where he can view the trophy.

Has the penny dropped?

Like i siad to begin with it was a stupid argument so obviously the penny dropped to begin with , what didnt you understand .

I will reverse the argument , ok i admit there is no St George Illawarra leagues club but there is a St George Illawarra football team .

There is a St George Dragons leagues Club but NO St George Dragons football team , how can you win a Premiership without a team .

Guvner

First Grade
Like i siad to begin with it was a stupid argument so obviously the penny dropped to begin with , what didnt you understand .

I will reverse the argument , ok i admit there is no St George Illawarra leagues club but there is a St George Illawarra football team .

There is a St George Dragons leagues Club but NO St George Dragons football team , how can you win a Premiership without a team .

Hang on Tiger, why would the NRL allow the 2010 Premiership Trophy to be housed in a club that doesnt actually have a team? Will DYRSL get its chance as well? How about Harbord Diggers?

blake1979

Juniors
Hang on Tiger, why would the NRL allow the 2010 Premiership Trophy to be housed in a club that doesnt actually have a team? Will DYRSL get its chance as well? How about Harbord Diggers?

I was just using your logic with my argument , i didnt say it was right