What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are any of you Les Misérables going to start a Christmas Thread?

Quigs

Immortal
You miserable bastards it is Christmas so get Merry.

Hope you and yours all have a good safe Christmas.

And to all the Hartleys of Brookvale I hope you have a wonderful lockdown. Enjoy the quarantine.

mEdVg9XV_400x400.jpg

snout

First Grade
Well after a bludger of a year its the most Un-xmas Xmas lve known.
Anyway.. whatever you do and whoever you get to do it with enjoy and stay safe.
Up up!

sharknows

Bench
Hi guys, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on writing a personal message to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen

Quigs

Immortal
Hi guys, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on writing a personal message to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen

Get stuffed Helen.

bluefox68

Staff member
First time in years I didn’t get a single Sharks present!

Instead, I got the Cameron Smith autobiography!!!! Put on a brave face!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Well I will be alright from here on in and youse can all go a get stuffed.

My life has changed forever I have just received this email...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is to inform you that your US$20.5M is ready to transfer into your bank account immediately you provide your full information to start processing on it.

United State Government has given us approval order.

Thanks

Douglas Richard

bluefox68

Staff member
Well I will be alright from here on in and youse can all go a get stuffed.

My life has changed forever I have just received this email...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is to inform you that your US$20.5M is ready to transfer into your bank account immediately you provide your full information to start processing on it.

United State Government has given us approval order.

Thanks

Douglas Richard
Great news, Quigs!!!

Just please to send me your full name, date of birth, street address, bank account details, passport photo, and NetBank password, and I’ll send you a ‘Welcome Pack’ via Dubai, and we can share your winnings!

Can I trust YOU to assist me in this important and life changing event?!?!

Mohammed Najir

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm starting to enjoy Xmas once again. Now that all the fuss has well and truly gone, not a Christian at all though but it's nice to see people happy, especially after this year. Had to drive to Toowoomba and back though, that sucked'ed. Great arvo wth my 20yr old kid who's truly way ahead of her age of maturity, she has it together better than I ever did, which is a blessing for this aging bum. Must'a bin doing something right.

Today Morten Bay bugs and Test Cricket with a few sleeps in between. The missus is "tired" as well so she's leaving me alone :D

On the Sharkies, I think we need to be lucky with injuries with a focus on tightening up our D to make the 8. What is our longest semis streak in succession? Anyone?

Cheers all. (thos who are left)

fizman

Bench
Hi guys, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on writing a personal message to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Fizman

Latest posts