What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Melbourne finished?

STORM.99/07

Bench
Can u imagine a gf where the storm win 50-0.

I've also noticed that the storm each time they play a side, the opposing teams best pl a year tends to get injured.. it's like they all know who to target
What's your theory on Storm players getting injured in games or is that inconsequential to your theory

Munted

Bench
Will be an interesting game in two weeks v Penrith.
Depends if Cleary and Luai play.
Even then, Clearly coming back from a decent chunk of time out, doubt he will be firing on all cylinders.
Shame though, the first game was a bloody cracker and I'd be keen to see Melbourne in a tight one.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Even then, Clearly coming back from a decent chunk of time out, doubt he will be firing on all cylinders.
Shame though, the first game was a bloody cracker and I'd be keen to see Melbourne in a tight one.
It's going to be a good game. Let's hope both teams have their best players playing. Storm have played a few of their fringe players in the last few weeks.

lazza

Juniors
I hope they don't play clearly.. I thought he needed surgery but was putting it off. Must be painful and should hold back and do a cronk in the GF (assuming they can get there)

stryker

First Grade
Pengai Jnr will make the difference for Penrith. It tilts the advantage over the Storm.
Yep, they have bought the premiership.
All things as they were, Melbourne were the red hot favourite.
This move by Penrith puts them in the box seat.

Someguy

First Grade
This weekend has possibly seen the game go back to the future with cricket scores no longer being a thing. I see a reshuffling of the pack with Raiders, bunnies and roosters on the rise while storm, Parra and Penrith will be worse off.