What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Melbourne finished?

soc123_au

Staff member
Need to score 123 points vs Raiders, Titans, Eels, Sharks to break the season record set by Parra in 2001. All these teams are good for giving up a gape now and then.
Are any of the betting mobs offering odds for this? Probably free money if they are.

Apey

Staff member
Did that include the finals or just Home/Away games
Just regular season. I assume for finals Parra would have the record too, they scored 80+ points in 2001 finals.

Im sure lots of LU will be hoping it works out like the rest of 2001.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Maybe the loss of Finucane, the Fox,Lee, Hynes and maybe Smith might bring us down a peg or two next season, or maybe we turn Coates into another superstar winger, Papa and Grant stay on the field and we find another forward for not much money we turn into something special.

Last edited:

mongoose

Coach
anyone watch 100% footy last night? Gould says the Storm have an "edge" and that they are getting away with something better than other teams.

Apey

Staff member
anyone watch 100% footy last night? Gould says the Storm have an "edge" and that they are getting away with something better than other teams.
I love how salty he can get about Storm given theyre the main threat to his team the PANTHERS winning the comp.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Maybe the loss of Finucane, the Fox,Lee, Hynes and maybe Smith might bring us down a peg or two next season, or maybe we turn Coates into another superstar winger, Papa and Grant stay on the field and we find another forward for not much money we turn into something special.
If Melbourne go down a peg or two the amount of times you use 'we' and 'us' inyour posts will also go down.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Need to score 123 points vs Raiders, Titans, Eels, Sharks to break the season record set by Parra in 2001. All these teams are good for giving up a gape now and then.

I'm sure they proudly display that record next to their 2001 runners up trophy.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
As it turns out, nah, they aren't finished, they're just allowed to do whatever they like when it comes to their roster again.

Latest posts