What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Parramatta Crazy?

Parra

Referee
someone like Brian Smith ?

jason taylor was right when he gave Hagan that spray.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

I don't know. I think we need to ride it out with Kearney mainly because we haven't let a coach since Smithy(Hagan and Anderson) fulfil his plans with us. How are we going to find a replacement if we don't give Kearney time and control?

Hutty1986

Immortal
I just don't see why Parra would be after a noted tosser like SBW. He'll want absolutely ridiculous money, will risk getting a busted jaw a handful of times a year during his "fights" and would probably be injured half the season anyway. Deadset peaheart who cares about no-one but himself. Now is a major rebuilding time for Parra, they need quality hard-working players not prima-donna merkins

hitman82

Bench
Lussick may be average, but I'd rather have him and T-Rex at my club than that piece of human garbage $bw

Kearney is a massive racists not wanting Taylor back at the club, with the exception of 1 flash in the pan year, Parra have had nothing since he left.

But second they mention bringing in another NZ'er Kearney gets a semi.

Loudstrat

Coach
Kearney is a massive racists not wanting Taylor back at the club, with the exception of 1 flash in the pan year, Parra have had nothing since he left.

This evening I declined my wifes offer to purchase Sweet and sour pork, Beef vindaloo or pizza for dinner. Instead we had a barbie. Does that make me a racist you f*cking demented gherkin????????

natheel

Coach
Lussick may be average, but I'd rather have him and T-Rex at my club than that piece of human garbage $bw

this!

Lussicks younger bro is at the club so we have a good chance on him signing.

T-rex ex parra player has expressed his desire of wanting to come home (parra) but also wants to play under dessie - will be interesting to see where he ends up

but with these 2 players it would be less than what SBW would be demanding!

apparently we are in the running for Ballin too?

would be a good 3 signings if we snag them all. dunno what will happen to keats if Ballin comes, maybe MK on the bench?

natheel

Coach

so why is Hindy captain? Why are the 2 other players who are touted to take over as captain are Mannah and Keating?

Deadset mate thats a ridiculous statement.

Taylor although i'd like to see him back at the club in some type of coaching role isn't an ideal 'mentor' for SK especially when he's been under Bennett and Bellamy in the past.

Lowe would be a good mentor for him because of his record as a coach, he's coached the Kiwis, Maroons and been CEO of Manly and Auckland Warriors. Thats why we are possibly bringing him in.

But does SK need a mentor? will it undermine his confidence? idk we will have to find out.

p.s since Taylors departure from Parra in 2006 as a coach we have made the finals 2 times (one under hagan just missing a gf) and 1 under ando (making the gf).

You look at our records since 2000 we arn't the best side backing up a decent season the year before.

2000 - 7th
2001 - 1st
2002 - 6th (bad year in comparison to 01)
2003 - 9th
2004 - 12th
2005 - Minor Premiers
2006 - 8th (Taylor had us for back end of the year and made a decent charge)
2007 - 5th (hagans first year)
2008 - 11th (Hagan resigned)
2009 - GF (luckily)
2010 - 12th (Ando sacked)
2011 - 14th
2012 - ???

As you can see we have been a roller coaster side since 2000.

going on that type of pattern we are due to make the finals next year under a new coach hahaha

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Do you ever offer anything on here besides stupidity?????

IFR33K

Coach
This evening I declined my wifes offer to purchase Sweet and sour pork, Beef vindaloo or pizza for dinner. Instead we had a barbie. Does that make me a racist you f*cking demented gherkin????????

Depends.

Did you have Aussie or Italian sausages.

Parra

Referee
What did Jason Taylor say about Hagan? I can't recall.

Something along the lines that it took Smith 8 years to build what he did and Hagan ruined it all in 12 months.

Goes to show how quick a dud can undo whatever gets built. The Eels had their 'building' coach. Kearney is touted as another. So far he is marginally good at press conferences.

Latest posts