What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the keatings days numbered?

Craig Johnston

First Grade
last night was keatings best game :lol:

yeah that really explains his points total this year and last in our player votes.

face it lingard, you are a minority here re keating. get over it.

Gronk

Staff member
There was a lot of room around the edges for a running 6 and KK did good last night.

lingard

Coach
Kris Keating should be halfback IMO....Humble to 6, Mortimer and MK to Wenty to remember how to play footy

Based on last night`s game, I`d have to agree with you (and with 'Back to the Future'). It just seems that Mortimer is one of Daniel Anderson`s projects at the moment. (I was going to say 'pet project', but that has negative connotations that probably aren`t deserved.) I actually thought Mortimer played a lot better in some areas last night, too. But there`s no doubt that Keating played all over him. If I was the coach I would go with your idea. I just don`t think Anderson will.

lingard

Coach

yeah that really explains his points total this year and last in our player votes.

face it lingard, you are a minority here re keating. get over it.[/QUOTE]

I certainly don`t mind being in the minority. That`s fine. But I don`t understand. You don`t think last night was Keating`s best game?
And you don`t think Keating has been very disappointing so far this year?

Last edited:

Craig Johnston

First Grade

face it lingard, you are a minority here re keating. get over it.[/QUOTE]

I certainly don`t mind being in the minority. That`s fine. But I don`t understand. You don`t think last night was Keating`s best game?
And you don`t think Keating has been very disappointing so far this year?

did you not watch the dogs and the cowboys matches? he was undeniably our best on ground those matches, and ontop of that tigers and raiders he was better than tonight.

i'm sure this would have been reflected in our player votes