What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the raider supporters on here the new gooster supporters?

fulltime

Juniors
I thought the bye only appeared during the regular season, but yet again it appears in the finals in a green jersey.

I admire Canberra.

Regardless of coach, skill, no skill, snow, no snow, their position doesn't oscillate up and down the ladder each year - they nudge ahead of the other mid-table sides and manage to keep abreast with the top 8. In the finals they are routinely flogged and this reflects the disparity in talent between their side and the front runners.

I applaud the dignified + stoic way they handle the humiliation each year. The perennial low sides like Tigers + Souths can't depart from the premiership quick enough and lay low until January when they can swagger about their off season prized-signings. Meanwhile, Canberra hang around for the extra week in order to sustain the belting that Wests, Penrif, Bunnies, Southerland Sharks et al have avoided only by playing marginally worse.

I bet McDonnel was thanking Shif for being out there in place of him to contest the high balls in the wet.

Beau Scott was relieved that Graham was marking Sonny Bill and not him.

Joe Williams knew that by playing for Souths he can forecast the exact date for when he can book his end of season trip.

BTW 12-38 v Easts a few years ago, 12-30 this year v Dogs...working towards a victory one step at a time.

mattyg

Bench
Following the trend, Raiders will go down 22-12 in 2008, and thats just for winning the first week of the finals. It will be 50 years before the Raiders win another comp going by that :lol:

Latest posts