What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the raider supporters on here the new gooster supporters?

legend

Coach
Probably as I was going to whinge about the coverage from nine last night. They covered seven out of the eight teams in the finals and they showed about half a second of Raiders footage.

Morons!

bjm8

Juniors
legend said:
Probably as I was going to whinge about the coverage from nine last night. They covered seven out of the eight teams in the finals and they showed about half a second of Raiders footage.

Morons!

Cause thats probly how long you'll be a genuine threat in this finals series.

legend said:

Morons!
I noticed that to mate i was very dissapointed :shock: :(

JJ

Immortal
there do seem to be a few whingers... I guess with the disappearance of any Roosters fans, someone noticed a niche and greeneyed and friends are running with it

Raiders_mat

Juniors
legend said:

Morons!

But that is Sydney media for you

miccle

Bench
I know ink! Hell, they only 15 of the 16 mins of pre-game footage was about Webcke's final match.

Bloody Sydney bias, they never give enough attention to the Broncos ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: lovin' it!

"NO ONE LIKES US,
NO ONE LIKES US,
NO ONE LIKES US,
WE DONT CARE,
WE ARE RAIDERS, SUPER RAIDERS,
WE ARE RAIDERS, FROM THE BRUCE!

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:

"NO ONE LIKES US,
NO ONE LIKES US,
NO ONE LIKES US,
WE DONT CARE,

Theres a diference between the hate derived from a successful team and an arrogant coach, and the hate derived by moronic imbecilic fans on a web board.

That chant is just plain stupid too. Fitting.

simon says

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Theres a diference between the hate derived from a successful team and an arrogant coach, and the hate derived by moronic imbecilic fans on a web board.

Ink...youre on fire.Very well put.

:clap: :clap:

legend

Coach
innsaneink said:
Yeh....thats why all the Broncos, Melbourne and Knights fans are bitching just as loud as ledge

Hardly bitching. All I said was there was next to no coverage in the first half hour of the Raiders. Every other team got decent coverage and there were comments from pretty much every teams captain besides the Raiders.

Channel nine has always had a hard for Brisbane and Newcastle and you can expect the Storm to get great coverage being the runaway minor premiers.

The only footage was a Jason Smith pass and a Purtell try in the corner and it was fleeting at best.

I just hope the Raiders win tonight for the same of the fans who deserve better than what they get from channel nine.

ozzie

Bench
Holla if ya hear me said:
Honestly..if there is a whinge or a complaint they are the first ones all over it and keep on whinging..Go DOGS!:lol:
Are you talking about Knight supporters again - bleat - howl - don't hurt our little Johnny - bleat, howl, bleat, bleat, bleat. God I would have loved Manly to have won last night - so we could have heard the sheep bleat again "we was robbed , bleat, bleat bleat"

Balmain_Boy

Raider_69 said:

"NO ONE LIKES US,
NO ONE LIKES US,
NO ONE LIKES US,
WE DONT CARE,

f**king hell that's a bad chant. Like 'super bad'.

innsaneink said:

That chant is just plain stupid too. Fitting.

So how was mad monday ink??? :lol: :lol:

Lmao, ink doesnt need you to fight his battles for him, he is quite capable of doing so himself.

My last premiership, was this year, baseball grandfinal actually, we won 19-14.

Bicey_18

Bench
ozzie said:
Are you talking about Knight supporters again - bleat - howl - don't hurt our little Johnny - bleat, howl, bleat, bleat, bleat. God I would have loved Manly to have won last night - so we could have heard the sheep bleat again "we was robbed , bleat, bleat bleat"

Yeah and we all loved seeing the Roosters finish 2nd last.... :D