What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are The Rmours True

Are The Rumours True

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Acka

Coach
Hi Everybody,
I'm just running a poll to see if you guys think the rumours about the Dragons are true. In my opinion they are not because my theory is that 99% of all rumours are total BS.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
With the greatest respect....

If 99% of rumours are BS, why run a poll?

Seriously, there are a well known group of supporters within these forums who are absolutely rabid when it comes to rumour mongering. They wouldn't be out of place in a hairdresser's salon.
They love nothing better than threads like this as it gives them something else to gossip about as they hi-jack the poll.

Having said that, go for it.

But there are rules about naming names and repeating what your dad's mate heard down at the pub. If this thread crosses that line, it will be out of here in the blink of an eye.

Acka

Coach
Willow said:
With the greatest respect....

If 99% of rumours are BS, why run a poll?

Seriously, there are a well known group of supporters within these forums who are absolutely rabid when it comes to rumour mongering. They wouldn't be out of place in a hairdresser's salon.
They love nothing better than threads like this as it gives them something else to gossip about as they hi-jack the poll.

Having said that, go for it.

But there are rules about naming names and repeating what your dad's mate heard down at the pub. If this thread crosses that line, it will be out of here in the blink of an eye.

That's just my opinion.

I hope it dosen't cross the line either.

Latest posts