What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the ROOSTERS going to be POO-ing their pants?

mullup

Juniors
I doubt it somehow... but I do expect the week off to work more in our (NQ) favour then theirs.

It's hard to get/stay "on a roll" when you aren't playing... It might be just enough pull off an unlikely win... what do you all reckon? Am I tripping? :alcho:

PS Being the underdog is a very hard job... you know the rest.

Coaster

Bench
Dude i love it and wish you all the best, but if you guys up there party for longer then 6 hours then you are going to get beaten by a side that has lost everything but its feathers.

Roosters need to win this season to payback these major sponsers, and without this support the roosters will not give these players what they need to survive.

The Cowboys are in the perfect position to recieve anything the Roosters forget which is like the NRL GF, And if they win next weeks game, there will be more people jumping of the boat then in a Titanic movie.

Go the Cowboys, bring it home to QLD

Dragon

Coach
:alcho: hell yes they are, the world beaters are feasting on chicken next week.

Souths the peoples team???

Sorry, its pronounced NORTH QWEENS-LAND

Roosters by 20 boys nice premiership attempt.
Cowboys have a successful semi team but its one dimentional -they depend on Bowen they have nothing else Roosters wont fall in that trap .
Ill give credit where credit is due nice defence by them.

The Cowboys shocked me. I didn't think they could play that well, two weeks in a row. But I'm very happy for them.

If the Roosters have to lose next week, I'm glad it'll be to the Cowboys.

Big Mick

Referee
I don't think the cowboys will win.

I sincerely hope they do, not because they are playing the roosters, because god wouldn't it be great to see them get into the big one.

swing_low

Juniors
The Roosters are another few levels above the broncos when it comes to attacking ability and intimidation, so the cowboys will have to score more than 1 try this time

Chook

First Grade
Super game of footy. The Cowboys defence last night was outstanding! Their front on and scrambling was the best I've seen in weeks, even from us. We have got one hell of a game on our hands next week.

While I wish the Cowboys all the best, I'm still backing my boys to hogtie ya's ;-)

Chook.

The Colonel

Immortal
The Cowboys defence won it off the back of great defence. If they can defend the same way next week an upset is on the cards. As unlikely as it may seem they weren't fancied to beat the Bulldogs or the Broncos either.....

LESStar58

Referee
I will be thinking of the Cowboys when I'm in the front row of The Living End concert in Mornington on Wednesday night while I'm screaming my lungs out to 'Roll On'! That songs is the ultimate "fire up" tune!

rugged

Juniors
At least the Cowboys won't have the weight of expectation on their shoulders this week. They'll really be underdogs. But I reckon they'll have a lot of support if people are interested enough to turn up to the game.
Wish I could go or at least see the game but I'm going to be out of the country for 2 weeks and I might even miss the grand final.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Cooooooooooooooooooooooowbooooooooooooooooooys...

I'll try and make it. It'll be at Telstra right?

angelus

Juniors
The roosters won't be intimidated, but let's hope the Cowboys pull out something special and knock them out :)

Corbin

Juniors
yeh well it will be very hard to do now... the roosters are aware of their confidence and abbility... the Roosters will pull this one off....

~bedsy~

First Grade
I really hope that all the Cowboys fans can get to the game next week.
I think the Roosters will be looking to take advantage of all that dropped ball they had last night. If the Cowboys keep up that defence and hold onto the ball they can beat the Roosters.
I really hope that they do.

Anonymous

Juniors
Childish Rooster bashing overload + inexplicable Cowboys bandwagon= Thierry supporting the Roosters. You've driven me to it :|

Plus I don't really dig the Cowboys, they score half their tries from kicks and have an unholy obssession with the penalty goal.

Kiwi

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
Childish Rooster bashing overload + inexplicable Cowboys bandwagon= Thierry supporting the Roosters. You've driven me to it :|

Plus I don't really dig the Cowboys, they score half their tries from kicks and have an unholy obssession with the penalty goal.

Me thinks the fact the Cowboys and Warriors always seem to have spiteful encounters with fights ect is more the reason.

People are jumping behind the Cowboys because they are the underdogs who's fans have waited so long to see them do well. It's good to see.

Latest posts