What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we gone in 2004?

Generalzod

Immortal
Willow said:
Generalzod said:
I say it's pretty much TERMINAL........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Another one for the archives and indicative of your character.
A pathetic, loathsome, slovenly, abhorrent, abominable, detestable, repugnant, disgusting, execrable, invidious, repugnant troll who only make posts after a loss.

Don't take it to personally willow......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Generalzod said:
Willow said:
Generalzod said:
I say it's pretty much TERMINAL........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Another one for the archives and indicative of your character.
A pathetic, loathsome, slovenly, abhorrent, abominable, detestable, repugnant, disgusting, execrable, invidious, repugnant troll who only make posts after a loss.

Don't take it to personally willow......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Another disgusting, nauseating, revolting, contemptible, despicable, vile, wretched and cretinous post from a pathetically moronic dopehead.
I haven't got a good word to say about you. :lol:

bubs

Juniors
Rex said:
The return of the deadshit racist.

Bub you're a grub.
Rex, you are a very unfortunate person.
I have NEVER posted a racist thread or a racist reply on this board.
Ask Willow if you want to. I don't think I have had a post removed.
He realises what they are. Queens supporters and Sharks supporters have been stirring each other up for YEARS. And it will probably never change.
I suggest you read some of Dimitri's posts in the Sharks forum. He is the worst troll in the HISTORY of LU.
Simple stirring, bud. Never have I posted anything racist, and I never will.
Oh I see the reason you misunderstood my posts. (looking at your location)
I see you have been TRIPPIN' OFF YOUR DIAL.
That explains it. Another wacked out Queens supporter from the Worstville area. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You're stirring people up but for the wrong reasons. It's the sheer stupidity of your trolling that is annoying.

Seriously, go away and come when you have something intelligent to say.

Nugby

Juniors
anyway, trolling aside, looking at our run, I think we'll still make sixth thanks to for and against and a couple of easy games (i.e. the scum), though I think panthers'll be seventh and raiders 5th based on the run home, so we'll play the broncos in the quaterfinals, where we can get them considering barrett, thompson, bailey (supposedly) and all the guys we're resting on the bench now should be out on the field. Now sure we'll win the comp but hell, we should get closer than we've been since 2000.