What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a good person?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I get angry, but mean no harm.

But kill my family.

This happens to others.

I would perhaps be not such a good person.

Do you have evil, ugly, apathetic, moffo, type thoughts?

Pommy

Coach
Were you drunk when you wrote this?

I wouldn’t say I’m a good person, but neither am I a bad person. I strive to be a better person and sometimes fail.

___

Juniors
Emotions don't really make you a good/bad person IMO. It's your actions. As they say actions speak louder than words.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Emotions don't really make you a good/bad person IMO. It's your actions. As they say actions speak louder than words.
My words are verbal actions so they're on par with each other.

They also say that the pen is mightier than the sword. Preferably stab me with a pen.

Back on topic, I'm a total merkin of a bad person.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yes I was drunk, I was lecturing my daughter on how easy it is to be a good person in such a great environment as Australia.

Not sure I would be if I grew up in the middle east and some one killed my family.

crewley

Juniors
The world isn't black and white. I'd say in general, I'm a good person but there are some situations or instances when I did "bad" stuff.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What did happen to St brett?

Who is moffo pooing on?

I myself hurt no one and have no desire too.

Others want to, own up.

Latest posts