What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army in Canberra Times

jed

First Grade
Good work to Boing for not bowing to peer pressure and conforming on shirts :p

Raider Azz

Bench
boing's shirt was in the wash. i still hadn't washed mine from the roosters trip. it smelt... interesting, to say the least :lol:

jed

First Grade
good to see the evolution of the shirt, from Junior to Bay, to Azz

Boing Boing

Juniors
We've copped a bit of flack from the players in this morning's Canberra times. Understandable, I suppose but also predictable.

thickos

First Grade
Boing Boing said:
We've copped a bit of flack from the players in this morning's Canberra times. Understandable, I suppose but also predictable.

What does the article say? I don't think its online yet...

Sully

Juniors
Posh...

Boy band great stuff!!!

Well done to the lads for speaking out but Si mate, you have that look on your face like your about to blow up!!!

Was that "Dave" who took that pick?

The players were partly right, they do hold some of the blame but I still can't help but think that Elliott isn't putting in 110%...

anyone go to the breakfast this morning emblazoned in an army shirt and give Elliott a hug?

Leethal

Juniors
Germ and Schif had something to day. Something along the lines of "it's only Round 4".

Trouble is, it's Round 4 of 2006. 5 and a bit years into the 5 year plan.

Sully

Juniors
Leeroy..

True that.

Only round 4 and already minus 100+ points.

Great start. "We will come back".

THE MAIN ISSUE IS:

Like you indicated above Leeroy a 5 yr plan. Who ever gets appointed to this Rubbish Tip of a club next year really has to wait 3-5 years to clean out the sh*te before starting again.

Its a viscous cirlce Elliott has created.

SACK ELLIOTT!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
well said sully
its gonna take whom ever comes in at least a year or 2 to sweep the sh*te up that elliott left
success is at least 3 years away folks